Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated to G-7

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I swear I'm all my days on this earth, I have never seen an American President so embrace a Russian/formally Soviet leader, or show so much restraint against a foreign government that attacked us. Dumb founding. Bracing for trolls and bots.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I swear I'm all my days on this earth, I have never seen an American President so embrace a Russian/formally Soviet leader, or show so much restraint against a foreign government that attacked us. Dumb founding. Bracing for trolls and bots.
Reagan's daughter has been very outspoken about it

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
You must have slept through the "reset" button and the "after I'm re-elected I'll have more freedom" comment by your hero.

Under President Obama, Putin had nothing to fear that the US would push back on anything and he acted accordingly.

Since Trump has been elected.

1. Bombing Syria, Russia's main client, and generally unleashing the U.S. military in Syria, including against Russians when necessary.
  2. Arming Ukraine.
  3. Browbeating NATO allies to increase defense spending.
  4. Adding low-yield nukes to our arsenal.
  5. Starting research and development on an INF noncompliant missile.
  6. Shutting Russia's San Francisco consulate.
Non of those actions or anything similar would have or was carried under Obama, other than some lame duck sanctions against Russia months before Trump took office. And that was more political as a dig at Trump than having anything to do with Russia.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Or Obama's red line in Syira which was closer to yellow than red!!!!

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You must have slept through the "reset" button and the "after I'm re-elected I'll have more freedom" comment by your hero.

Under President Obama, Putin had nothing to fear that the US would push back on anything and he acted accordingly.

Since Trump has been elected.

1. Bombing Syria, Russia's main client, and generally unleashing the U.S. military in Syria, including against Russians when necessary.
  2. Arming Ukraine.
  3. Browbeating NATO allies to increase defense spending.
  4. Adding low-yield nukes to our arsenal.
  5. Starting research and development on an INF noncompliant missile.
  6. Shutting Russia's San Francisco consulate.
Non of those actions or anything similar would have or was carried under Obama, other than some lame duck sanctions against Russia months before Trump took office. And that was more political as a dig at Trump than having anything to do with Russia.
Alright! Whataboutism's knight and chief troll first to respond! Hi Cim, some things never change lol.

May 21, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Alright! Whataboutism's knight and chief troll first to respond! Hi Cim, some things never change lol.
"Knight and Chief"... more like 'Supreme Leader of Whataboutism'.

He can justify anything if someone else has done it and 'got away with it'.

I wonder if he can go a week without mentioning Obama or Hilary?

Oct 7, 2008
How can any rational person not recognize this as beyond strange.
If we and other Democratic states were in a traditional, physical war with Russia instead of a new, cyber/information war- no rational person would be able to make excuses for this administration.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
The tin foil hats are out in force on this one.

There's an old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Trump has accomplished things Obama could only dream of.

I suppose many of you who see this as an issue also falt Trump for bringing NK to the negotiating table?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You're right, your ignorance of whats going on hasn't changed a bit.
Are you human or just a Russian bot?Who's your master ,puppet boy, who invented whataboutism of which you show such prowess? You seem to have no problem with Russia attacking us or our President's love for Putin, have you declared yourself an agent working on Russia's behalf? If not, FYI prosecutions could be coming.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The tin foil hats are out in force on this one.

There's an old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Trump has accomplished things Obama could only dream of.

I suppose many of you who see this as an issue also falt Trump for bringing NK to the negotiating table?
You left out, All Hail Trump!!!!!