Truly, A Gift... Postgame Celebration Video

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RoVerto Solo

Lifetime Ban
Banned
Feb 10, 2007
The true measure of the impact will not be based solely on the original. While the OSU Athletics site video has registered more than 100k views, that is the whole video. People are using making gifs of the dance or making parodies (teach me how to gundy, 31k views) and so we should look to see how many views total involve the Gundy Dance. If 100k+ people have watched the original video, that is significant because the best part of the video is not the dance, it is the last 1:30.
:thumbup:

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007

Yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007
Clearly, you do not understand that a hearty Napoleon Dynamite "yusssssssss" is an expression of positivity and optimism.

Holding steady at 130,449. We'll never reach 2.2 million at this rate.

Nov 16, 2009
Good Ole' USA
Come on guys, this is no way to act in a Hall of Fame thread. Future Cowboys generations from now will come back and refer to this as the start of the Cowboy domination in football for many years to come!

Since my future children will be looking at this thread years from now, I have a message for them, "Eat your damn broccoli and listen to your mother!"

OrangeForever

Member of the SAS
Dec 8, 2007

That means we're on pace for approximately 1,092.73 per hour. That means it will only take 78.8 more days until the new Gundy video passes the old one in views. :woot: :thumbup: