Truly, A Gift... Postgame Celebration Video

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 18, 2008
Yeah. This time save the ban bet for the ou game.
Hey guys, I think you have me confused with someone else. I've never been banned and I've never posted anything negative. I don't post very much because I'm not bright enough to contribute much of substance. LOL!
I think I remember someone called Locopoke? Could be mistaken though.

PistolPete'sMustache

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I have a youtube question. If it is embedded in a message board or blog or facebook and someone watches it directly from that page, does it register as a "view" without actually going to youtube?

Nov 16, 2004
Moore
Hey guys, I think you have me confused with someone else. I've never been banned and I've never posted anything negative. I don't post very much because I'm not bright enough to contribute much of substance. LOL!
I think I remember someone called Locopoke? Could be mistaken though.
You are not the guy associated with this?

RoVerto Solo

Lifetime Ban
Banned
Feb 10, 2007
That's over 50,000 views per day. If this keeps up it will be over 2.2 million in 44 days. Again, it took the Gundy Rant 4 years to reach this lofty number.

PokealypseNow

You Can Dere-Lick My Footballs, Cap-E-Tan
Oct 15, 2008
New to KCMO
WillPhillips.org
That's over 50,000 views per day. If this keeps up it will be over 2.2 million in 44 days. Again, it took the Gundy Rant 4 years to reach this lofty number.
No way it'll keep this pace for the next 44 days. The Gundy Dance is barely making a dent in the sports world, and in a few weeks, it'll be old news. Funny old news, but pop culture will have moved on to a new meme by that point. It's really flash in a pan stuff, which is good or bad depending on how you look at the Gundy Dance...

Apr 16, 2008
The true measure of the impact will not be based solely on the original. While the OSU Athletics site video has registered more than 100k views, that is the whole video. People are using making gifs of the dance or making parodies (teach me how to gundy, 31k views) and so we should look to see how many views total involve the Gundy Dance. If 100k+ people have watched the original video, that is significant because the best part of the video is not the dance, it is the last 1:30.

Sep 26, 2011
Stillwater
The true measure of the impact will not be based solely on the original. While the OSU Athletics site video has registered more than 100k views, that is the whole video. People are using making gifs of the dance or making parodies (teach me how to gundy, 31k views) and so we should look to see how many views total involve the Gundy Dance. If 100k+ people have watched the original video, that is significant because the best part of the video is not the dance, it is the last 1:30.
that awful "teach me how to gundy" video has been around since last season, if that's what you're talking about.
121,881 now.

Apr 16, 2008
that awful "teach me how to gundy" video has been around since last season, if that's what you're talking about.
121,881 now.
I meant the remix (posted here) that shows the dance from the ATM game. The other awful one has 28k views and I think many of them have come in the last week when people are looking for the one from this week.