Truly, A Gift... Postgame Celebration Video

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
Shocked they approved it, but be prepared for awesome. I present to you... postgame celebration vs. Texas A&M:

Thanks to Graham and Jeremy for being in the right places at the right time. And to Coach Gundy for the approval.

Apr 16, 2008
It happened, it really happened. As Perrish Cox said, it's like Coach doesn't have any bones in his legs and body. This is the greatest video in the history of OSU athletics. I am mailing a check to OSU athletics because I said I would pay to see the Gundy Dance.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
You can tell Glenn Spencer was a little choked up. Hopefully, this win helped him through the grieving process. Gundy seems to be leading this team the right way. He has progressed immensely as a coach. GREAT WIN and Gundy's dance is hilarious.

OSUndefeated

Federal Marshal
Apr 25, 2011
That video was incredible.

I won't lie, I choked up a little bit when they showed Coach Spencer crying as he looked onto the celebrations. Such an amazing moment.

And that dance...wow. Haha that is really all I can say. Gotta love Gundy. He is such a great leader. I wouldn't trade him for any coach in the country.

Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk