Trip to Dayton

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 11, 2005
East Texas
For anyone who hasn't booked their flight or hotel yet to see the pokes win this weekend.. I just booked mine this morning at Majixie.rovia.com and did it at the lowest price I could find online. With only a few days left I wanted to help out any fellow fans who can make the trip!
Go Pokes!!

Jan 11, 2005
East Texas
I put the same criteria into Hotwire that I put in Majixie.Rovia.com and still found the site that I booked on to be cheaper. My friend that showed me the site explained that Rovia "googles" through hotwire and expedia and all of those to come back with the best prices online.

dad4x

Greenhorn
Feb 5, 2007
i am working in Ohio right now ,very busy place dont fly into Cinn., Columbus is cheaper to fly into not sure about Dayton. All 3 cities are very close to each other Cinn. has a Dave and Busters , Papa deauxes if you like seafood. they are both on the 275 bypass right off interstate 75.

Feb 16, 2007
Edmond
any folks from here getting together for lunch/dinner/beers/whatever before or after the games? I will be there both days.
I have an office at Wright Patterson AFB - and know the area well. I will be flying in for a "management" visit on Thursday night.

You have to go to the Amber Rose - a very reasonably priced 4 star German restaraunt. Address :

1400 Valley Street - Dayton.

Mar 13, 2007
planet earth
I have an office at Wright Patterson AFB - and know the area well. I will be flying in for a "management" visit on Thursday night.

You have to go to the Amber Rose - a very reasonably priced 4 star German restaraunt. Address :

1400 Valley Street - Dayton.
I know the area pretty well too....I grew up in Cincy and live in KY now. Making the drive up on Thursday morning. Just wondered if there were any "official" meet-ups planned amongst board members here.

Feb 16, 2007
Edmond
I am sure the team hotel and downtown are a good place to start - but I am telling you - you have to go the the Amber Rose - it is the best german food I have had ever... and I have been to Mader 's in Milwaukee and Gunthers in Philly. It is a great place to eat...