Travis Ford

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
I feel like Travis Ford deserved a chance and hind sight is 20/20. However, I am fully on the fire ford wagon. He has been given ample opportunity and has not met the expectations of cowboy basketball. Fire ford

Sep 28, 2007
OKC Metro
Hope things get better for you. Sorry it didn't work out Travis. We're moving in a different direction based on a lack of success in the program. We'll contact your agent and finalized the details. We really hoped for the best but sometimes life doesn't work out as planned.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Hope things get better for you. Sorry it didn't work out Travis. We're moving in a different direction based on a lack of success in the program. We'll contact your agent and finalized the details. We really hoped for the best but sometimes life doesn't work out as planned.
Dude gets 11 million and a little hurt pride

Dec 17, 2011
I was always on Ford's side for all the season, because I knew it came down to what he did in this tournament. But now going out in the first round like this has be on the side that wants him to go. I really do like him as a person. He interacts with us fans, he is so nice, and he can recruit. It's just....he is now 1-4 (?...W against Tenn, L's-Pitt/GT/Oregon/Gonzaga) in the tournament....

Orangendn

Territorial Marshal
Nov 17, 2004
El Reno, OK
Ford is here at least two more years. If you are an OSU fan you should hope he improves because he will be on the sideline again next year and the year after.

Mar 31, 2011
I dislike him on a personal level, setting that aside, he has now had his opportunities and I think someone else has to be given a shot at this point.

Before this season would have been bad timing...with all we had returning. Now is a good time for both parties to seperate.

Also, while he can recruit athletes he never proved he could recruit a team. Nothing against Mason Cox, but the fact that he was playing in the final few minutes of a Tournament game tells me all I need to know about Ford's recruiting...and all of its downfalls.

Best of luck to everyone leaving the team; players coaches and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.