Transgender Sprinters Win Girls Indoor Track Championships

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Hooray for progress, right feminists?

Could you not be bothered with reading the article?
I wasn't going to read the article because I thought the headline said it all. Then after your admonishment here, I clicked on the article and confirmed I was right....the title says it all, you don't need to bother reading the article to know what it's about. The only thing extra you get from reading the article is to see how the people complaining about this are walking on eggshells....so afraid are they of retaliation from the media labeling them as bigots when all they want is a level playing field.

Aug 16, 2012
Could you not be bothered with reading the article?
I did read the article and have seen many others like it as down south in the Houston area where there is a male wrestler getting his kicks kicking the shit out of girls in HS girls' wrestling. Things like this are not the only transgender issue, but it represents the issue as whole quite well. The false narrative spouted off by the liberal academia activist clearly represents the issues:

"A transgender girl is a girl and ought to be treated like one".
Patently false. If you have a pair of X chromosomes, you are female. Period. Do not care what you identify as, you are female.

"If you start to put limitations or exclusions on their participation....."
Nobody is limiting their participation IN MALE SPORTS where they belong.

"....you are disregarding and disrespecting the population of students based on a core aspect of their identity."
The "population of students"????? Once again, allowing the extreme minority to dictate how the vast majority is to behave. Patently wrong.

Disrespecting? How about all the actual young women who are being cheated out of their livelihood of which there are many, many more than there are these two. How is these two males' participation not disrespecting all of them?

"I understand that it appears to many people as an inequitable playing field..."
Uh, because it is you imbecile.

"...they don't have any context or knowledge about how that athlete's life would be if she weren't transgender."

Uh, yes we do. The mental and physical aspects of HS-aged males are well documented throughout history including all of the everyday concerns AS WELL AS sexual identity, but that does not negate the fact they are biologically male and should be competing against males. This is a pathetic grasp for sympathy.

"And it would be possible she'd be beating their daughters if she was cisgender"
First, it is absolutely pathetic our society is trying to force upon us a psychobabble word for someone identifying consistent with their biology. Used to be male meant male, female meant female. Now the left has deemed these oppressive and want us all to use a descriptive adjective just so we accidentally do not confuse a typical male/female with someone that is not typical at the risk of mis-identifying or upsetting them.

And secondly, no, it would NOT be possible they would be beating their daughters if they were "cisgender". The speculation is ludicrous as nobody knows what the situation would be if these two were actually females in the first place. Regardless, they are not female, they are male. The statement is baseless but calculated for effect to, in essence, say, "Your daughters would get beat by these two anyway." Again, who is disrespecting whom here?

So you see, your weak attempt at either humor or political morality has more than backfired. You tried to simplify a belief to being nothing more than a sports advantage when the sports advantage conveys far more of the overall issue than you recognize. I almost wonder if YOU read the article.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
From the article...
“We all know the outcome of the race before it even starts; it’s demoralizing,” she said.

“I fully support and am happy for these athletes for being true to themselves. They should have the right to express themselves in school, but athletics have always had extra rules to keep the competition fair,” she said.
Somebody tell me where she's wrong?

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Wait till he/she starts hitting on the other participants and comes out as a lesbian. No one will be able to criticize a transgendered lesbian.

Pokit N

A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
For Shits and Gigs...I looked this up...Currently in Texas (Texas only) The top 100 Meter Dash time set by a HS boy in 2019 is: 10.64 seconds...that time would make him a gold medal winner in the Women's 100 Meter Dash in the last 6 Olympics.

This is only in TEXAS and only for this year...

https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Texas/
https://www.olympic.org/athletics/100m-women
See look at the opportunity for boys that can't quite compete. Just a quick chopadickoffame surgery and OLYMPIC CHAMPION BABEEEE!

Pokit N

A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
See look at the opportunity for boys that can't quite compete. Just a quick chopadickoffame surgery and OLYMPIC CHAMPION BABEEEE!
Uhh, no surgery required...From what I understand you get your testosterone below a certain level and keep it there for a certain amount of time and just call yourself a woman. That for the Olympics..In HS I think you just you know...say you're a girl and POOF, you're a girl.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I find it hard to believe that feminists in this country have become so completely usurped by the radical left that they have no problem with this. If we had real media in this country they would reach out to NOW for a statement on this topic. But the media definitely IS completely usurped by the radical left and they don't want to rock the boat.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I find it hard to believe that feminists in this country have become so completely usurped by the radical left that they have no problem with this. If we had real media in this country they would reach out to NOW for a statement on this topic. But the media definitely IS completely usurped by the radical left and they don't want to rock the boat.
THIS! I was wondering this just earlier today. There was once a day, when women didn't get to compete in athletic competitions. They fight for years and years for the chance to get to do so... and now today?

Woman's rights have been trumped by Transgender rights.

The people with testicles win again. We've gone full circle.