Trade

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2012
I just saw the news and came here to see some stats on him.
Here's his shot map from last season. He's not much of a three-point threat but has a decent mid-range jumper.
upload_2017-2-28_13-47-58.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 1.49.27 PM.png

Here's his career shot chart. A lot more more corner 3s.
upload_2017-2-28_13-52-31.png

ramases2112

Territorial Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Oct 30, 2012
Some of you guys who know a little more about how the money/trade/draft/FA stuff works in the nba... What are the thunders options come this summer and the draft? Seems to me that they need to add a legit SF. Is there someone in the draft they could take or only a FA? I mentioned in another thread about the kid from Florida State (Jonathan Isaac- 6'10" SF) but he's a sure top 10 pick, wonder if there's any way OKC could get up there. Just curious what you guys's thoughts are!

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2012
Anyone is better than semaj. I hope coach staggers dipo and Westbrook as they are our two best ball handlers

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
With Abrines showing a lot of promise, I could see Oladipo eventually running the 2nd unit and Abrines becoming a regular starter.

Dec 19, 2012
I think the Thunder may be able to address point guard in this upcoming draft. If Evans, as good as he is, is going to fall as far as they are saying because of the PG depth in this draft. It sounds like a great draft to get a PG in the late first round.

As for the trade, both guys are fitting in great. It's awesome to see Taj Gibson start of Sabonis (as he's still getting his NBA experience). Doug fits in great as the scorer the second unit needed, and he also plays well as a spot up guy for Westbrook. I'm really excited as these guys continue to mesh.

It's totally unfair to compare Westbrook's MVP campaign record to Harden's since Westbrook didn't have near the talent Harden had around him before this trade. I think if you look at post trade record once the guys start meshing, it would be close or the Thunder would be a slight step up.