Top Safeties per ESPN

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 6, 2010
So what was the story with Peel's injury late last year?? I never heard whether it was serious or not.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Nah I figure one of our best, if not the best, defensive players is likely going to want to play on this years Big 12 Championship team.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
we have GOT to get OSU football going this fall. I think it will happen as Americans are already said, "ENOUGH OF THIS SH*T).
We're goinig to do the "Safety Dance" and get on with life. Sure, some may die, but let the sheep stay home and the rest of us will be sporting orange and watching Fleming and Peel kicks some enemy arse.

It was great watching our defense starting to take shape.
Now, if Gundy could just recruit, we'd have a much better chance of knocking off the Goons and going somewhere.

GO POKES!

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
we have GOT to get OSU football going this fall. I think it will happen as Americans are already said, "ENOUGH OF THIS SH*T).
We're goinig to do the "Safety Dance" and get on with life. Sure, some may die, but let the sheep stay home and the rest of us will be sporting orange and watching Fleming and Peel kicks some enemy arse.

Now, if Gundy could just recruit, we'd have a much better chance of knocking off the Goons and going somewhere.

GO POKES!
Wow...

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Jan 14, 2006

GO POKES!
Sterling*

Nov 8, 2007
Kolby Harvell-Peel may be #3, but he is a ball hawking, run stuffing, pass breaking up stud. I don't know how he projects in the NFL, but I think this young man is on track for an All-American season next year. I hope he gets several huge paydays on down the road. I have been on record as saying we could have as many as 6 all conference players on the defense next season, and he might be the best of all of them.