Too many Un-American snowflakes on this message board.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Stupid post. Obama care is about the only thing on that list that people on this site will argue about. Everything else is live and let live. Drama queen.
Does someone want to tell the OP that Obama and Biden explicitedly came out against gay marriage?

Mar 11, 2006
Also, does anyone want to inform the OP that the Republican led US Senate passed a resolution for Juneteenth to be a national holiday? The Demoract led House has yet to approve.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Also, does anyone want to inform the OP that the Republican led US Senate passed a resolution for Juneteenth to be a national holiday? The Demoract led House has yet to approve.
Has the holiday even passed the Senate yet?

It was proposed by Senators Tina Smith (D-Minn.), Edward J. Markey (D-Mass.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.).

So congrats on riding the coattails of the Democrats here.

Mar 11, 2006

It was proposed by Senators Tina Smith (D-Minn.), Edward J. Markey (D-Mass.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.).

Ahh, might want to go back a year or two.

Not those four Dems, Marco Rubio led the change:
https://news.wgcu.org/2018-06-19/u-...ution-recognizing-juneteenth-independence-day

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

I believe it was authored by Tim Scott-R. And those 4 signed on? I'd have to look again.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I'd like to add a few points to the OP.

We elect presidents with the electoral college, that's the law.

The 2nd amendment guarantees my right to own an AR 15 with a 30 round magazine, better get used to it.

Don't like these things snowflakes, then leave. This is America.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I'd like to add a few points to the OP.

We elect presidents with the electoral college, that's the law.

The 2nd amendment guarantees my right to own an AR 15 with a 30 round magazine, better get used to it.

Don't like these things snowflakes, then leave. This is America.
Why doesn’t the second amendment guarantee your right to own an M-60?