Timothy Good UFO contact claim

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Timothy Good is the leading authority on the planet regarding UFO's and ET's.

He has lectured at The Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences, the Royal Canadian Military Institue, the Royal Geographical Society, the Royal Naval Air Reserve Branch, The house of Lords, Oxford and Cambridge.

He was invited by the Pentegon in 1998 and became consultant for the US Congress then secret UFO investigations and was hired by the French Air Force in 2002 for the same consulting type job for them

He has written several books on the subject 4 of which spent more than 10+ weeks on the bestseller list. One of his books had the foreword written by Admiral of the Fleet The Lord Hill-Norton, the former Chief of the Defence Staff and Chairman of the NATO Military Committee

He was the first person to uncover the secret US Army's Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit which exsisted in the 1940's and tried to expose it. In 1987 the Army Director of Counter-intelligence finally stated that the Army Unit did exsist but was deactivated in the 1950's and never reactivated. Their information still remains classified.

He is now claiming that he has discovered that in Feb 1954 then US President Dwight D Eisenhower and several FBI officials held 3 different face to face meetings with Aliens at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. He also claims that over Governments of the world have had ongoing contacts with aliens for many years

the story is significant in the UFO world due to a 2010 story when retired New Hampshire Congressman Henry McElroy Jr. taped a video announcement saying he had seen a briefing document that was marked as top secret that was inteded for Eisenhower when he was in office. He said the document contained information about Aliens that were in America and where Eisenhower could meet with them. He said he did not remember the specific dates or places where the meetings would have taken place

Good is now saying he can place the time and location where these meetings happened

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/14/eisenhower-met-aliens-says-timothy-good_n_1277133.html

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I was curious about the face to face meetings...I'm assuming the Aliens spoke fluent English because we are aware of how many Alien dialects there are in our solar system alone. This also takes the term "green card" to a new level. :runaway:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I'm a huge believer in extraterrestrial life, but this is even too much for me to believe.
I think most scientific minded people can and do belive in extraterrestrial life, but to think it is intelligent beings, that fly around us in craft, visit our leaders etc etc is beyond a stretch of the imagination.

Due to the scientific fact we know that 1000's upon 1000's of other solar systems and planets exsist out there, I would think one would be a fool to believe that this is the only planet that has any type of life form on it.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I think most scientific minded people can and do belive in extraterrestrial life, but to think it is intelligent beings, that fly around us in craft, visit our leaders etc etc is beyond a stretch of the imagination.

Due to the scientific fact we know that 1000's upon 1000's of other solar systems and planets exsist out there, I would think one would be a fool to believe that this is the only planet that has any type of life form on it.
So do you not believe that we have ever been "visited"? I believe that they can have advanced technology which they could use to travel. There's just too many reports and sightings for me to believe otherwise. I also think that "other beings" have helped ancient civilizations based on the evidence they left behind.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So do you not believe that we have ever been "visited"? I believe that they can have advanced technology which they could use to travel. There's just too many reports and sightings for me to believe otherwise. I also think that "other beings" have helped ancient civilizations based on the evidence they left behind.
I think it is possible, but highly unlikely. As you say there is too much evidence out there for me to say that it was impossible

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I'm a huge believer in extraterrestrial life, but this is even too much for me to believe.
I've seen this guy on TV. I've never seen anyone who sounded more credible while saying ridiculous things in my life.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Keep in mind there are still a significant number of Elvis sightings each year too.
Yeah, but not thousands of sightings and entire cities seeing the same thing at once. I'm not saying that there aren't mistaken identities all of the time, but I firmly believe that some of them are for real.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
If you put any faith in numbers/frequency I don't see how one could come to any conclusion other than more life in the vastness of space. I've always thought it was pretty arrogant to assume we are the most advanced life form out there. Just my opinion.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
If you put any faith in numbers/frequency I don't see how one could come to any conclusion other than more life in the vastness of space. I've always thought it was pretty arrogant to assume we are the most advanced life form out there. Just my opinion.
Yep. Recent discoveries seem to increase the probability. We have discovered life in places on our planet previously thought highly unlikely meaning life is more resilient that we anticipated. We are starting to discover possible Earth like planets almost daily and so far we have investigated the equivilent of a spoonful of sand in the Sahara.

Whether or not they are visiting us though is another issue though.