Tillerson Fired

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

dezul

Territorial Marshal
Jul 11, 2008

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Tillerson reportedly called Trump a moron plus issued a statement contradictory to Trump's policy. He won't be missed in this roaring economy and employment rate. Anyone who is surprised whenever a White House employee leaves or is fired under Trump hasn't been paying attention. There will be more as his Presidency continues. One would think people would be used to it but some never want to miss to whine.

The tweet was disrespectful imo.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
The rumors of him leaving have been swirling for 6 months now. I am surprised people on here are surprised by this move. I am pretty sure Binman posted something back in December that Tillerson was out the door in January.

http://thehill.com/opinion/international/364932-is-it-true-rex-tillerson-must-go
I'm not surprised by the news, I just don't like it and I really don't like who he is replacing him with, Pompeo is a middling conservative with a relatively poor liberty record, he's a slightly more conservative John McCain, imo.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
I'm not surprised by the news, I just don't like it and I really don't like who he is replacing him with, Pompeo is a middling conservative with a relatively poor liberty record, he's a slightly more conservative John McCain, imo.
I'm not terribly familiar with Pompeo, but if his record is poor where liberty is concerned, we might be safer with him out of the CIA. Your McCain comparison is scary.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
I think you misunderstood my response. I was agreeing in toto with your McCain assessment and confessing I didn't know enough about Pompeo to argue your point.