tickets on secondary market

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I have heard similar comments from others. If they do this and anyone is sitting closer to me than they already are I will request my money be refunded!
If you are older and/or immune compromised or uncomfortable in anyway, I would suggest you stay home for your own safety. Interestingly the ticket office just now called me and asked if I wanted to pick up someone's tickets that they just canceled. Once again, they are trying to be safe and they are trying to put as many people in the stadium as they safely can. We didn't even come close to filling the 25% that we can...IMHO we need to at least do that.

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
They should sell up to 25%, and try to sell all available pods. All the "pods" around me are full. What I'm saying if they sell single game tickets and I go into the next game and someone is sitting directly behind/front/side of me I won't be comfortable with that and would consider it a breach of what I signed up for.

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
They should sell up to 25%, and try to sell all available pods. All the "pods" around me are full. What I'm saying if they sell single game tickets and I go into the next game and someone is sitting directly behind/front/side of me I won't be comfortable with that and would consider it a breach of what I signed up for.
Since I opted out;... have only seen the "setup" from posted pics and the very little one could see on the TV last weekend. I thought that all available seats were chairbacks and all of these were set to social distance. if someone violates your safety zone - get security as they should not be able to get within your "bubble". The "breach" would be from a person that could be moved not the university.

Mar 11, 2006
A couple of things I learned from being at the game.
1) Parking is incredibly easy with only 15k fans.
2) Ticket lines at gate are non-existent. Just walked straight to gate and they scanned the ticket and went in.
3) Concessions are very fast and no lines
4) Using the restroom is only about 2 min round trip.
5) When your tickets are on the front row and there are not many people in the stands, you get on national TV several times.

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
Since I opted out;... have only seen the "setup" from posted pics and the very little one could see on the TV last weekend. I thought that all available seats were chairbacks and all of these were set to social distance. if someone violates your safety zone - get security as they should not be able to get within your "bubble". The "breach" would be from a person that could be moved not the university.
Everything now is fine and I feel comfortable going to the game. I’ve heard from others is that they should sell single game tickets ABOVE the 25% capacity, which in theory could mean more people sitting around me. I would NOT be OK with that. There were many pods in the west end zone not full. If they aren’t sold they should try to fill with them with single game purchases. From what I saw pretty much everyone stayed in their pod, sure there was a couple of kids running around, but no big deal.