tickets on secondary market

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Tickets are available for next weeks OSU / Tulsa game on the secondary market. OSU fans should make sure all the limited available seats are filled.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2009
After seeing the video of the fans in Norman from yesterday, the fact that we are limiting ourselves to one less seat then they are is ridiculous. If you don’t want to go, don’t go. Otherwise open it up let people fill it up as much as they want and move on. If you haven’t seen the video it’s worth going to check out and ask yourself why we would put ourselves at an even bigger disadvantage.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
After seeing the video of the fans in Norman from yesterday, the fact that we are limiting ourselves to one less seat then they are is ridiculous. If you don’t want to go, don’t go. Otherwise open it up let people fill it up as much as they want and move on. If you haven’t seen the video it’s worth going to check out and ask yourself why we would put ourselves at an even bigger disadvantage.
Can you post it or at least link to it? thanks

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Can someone post the seat back pictures in the stadium again to show the spread of the fans that will be in attendance? I assume it's going to be similar to ou's crowd size and spacing? Thanks in advance. It's smart to move on safely...just be safe, social distance, wear mask, and use noise makers besides just your voice. I think the big 12 should be good with most other noise makers for this year only. I'm sure the paddle people will still be a big part of that for us. Go Pokes!!

Jul 1, 2004
OKC
Can someone post the seat back pictures in the stadium again to show the spread of the fans that will be in attendance? I assume it's going to be similar to ou's crowd size and spacing? Thanks in advance. It's smart to move on safely...just be safe, social distance, wear mask, and use noise makers besides just your voice. I think the big 12 should be good with most other noise makers for this year only. I'm sure the paddle people will still be a big part of that for us. Go Pokes!!
A7CE1728-C5B5-4350-ADCA-8EF7410935F6.jpeg

41066376-6182-4B60-9166-E3C64E4CEB3C.jpeg

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That’s cool. You can totally see how the stadium should be covered if we everyone wears orange it’s going to be a cool effect even with the very reduced numbers. I see they were working on this when the picture was taken and areas are left for band and students. Anyone have any information on numbers of students allowed?

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
So are they just putting seat backs on all the seats in use this year?
I think that’s the idea minus students and band who won’t have them...also if you look closely you will see that it’s likely only for those season ticket holders who bought them as some are set in groups of four (the max together) some are set for n twos and a few in ones and threes. Likely a few more than you see in the picture are sold and hopefully show up. Looks like band is in the northeast corner over the tunnel which is a good idea for this year and likely the second pic is taken from near where students will be.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I think that’s the idea minus students and band who won’t have them...also if you look closely you will see that it’s likely only for those season ticket holders who bought them as some are set in groups of four (the max together) some are set for n twos and a few in ones and threes. Likely a few more than you see in the picture are sold and hopefully show up. Looks like band is in the northeast corner over the tunnel which is a good idea for this year and likely the second pic is taken from near where students will be.
There's no room for anyone else in most of those sections. I think everyone gets a seat back from the look of it. Southeast corner is empty, not sure why unless band is over there now and over tunnel is students. Over tunnel looks too small for band. At this point in time, all 300+ members are going to be at the game.
Also, these pics are from club level I believe it was said.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Also, they had set aside singles, and groups of 2 or 3. 4 was not the only option. So this was all done to space them out before hand and know where people would be before tickets were sold.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk