Ticket Office e-mail to season ticket holders...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
You know, i don't want to do the whole "back in my day" thing, but I remember some games in the mid-90's that probably didn't have more than 22,000 in the stands. So its not a number that far off of where the attendance has been at times.
Having had season tickets since the 1988 year, you are being generous with 22k. 1992 to 1995 was pretty sparse.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Cheapest = $93... elevated, but I half-expected the asking price to be much worse. Curious to see how high they may get as the season goes on and limited seating continues.
Especially if OSU and UT are still going strong on Halloween. I could see UT fans driving up the market.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Maybe. A few months ago they gave you the option of using that App and saving like $5 printing cost or going conventional and getting tickets mailed to you. I' have had any communications to say this has changed and that's why I asked.
My understanding (meaning I read it somewhere and don't know where): all tickets will be mobile (sent to your phone) but you can print off paper copies if you want.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I opted out and it told me I would be contacted by the ticket office regarding my options for a refund or moving it to next year. Nobody has contacted me whatsoever.....
Same here. My wife ended up calling the ticket office yesterday to see if we missed something and they just said they haven't gotten to us yet. It did sound though like the "roll over to next year" option was off the table. They told her that they'll give us the option to either select seats or get a full refund. I told my wife they're doing that because they don't want people rolling over to 2021 and then getting upset when they still have to pay next year because of higher season ticket prices... I was only halfway joking when I said it.

Jul 10, 2009
Stillwater, OK
Same here. My wife ended up calling the ticket office yesterday to see if we missed something and they just said they haven't gotten to us yet. It did sound though like the "roll over to next year" option was off the table. They told her that they'll give us the option to either select seats or get a full refund. I told my wife they're doing that because they don't want people rolling over to 2021 and then getting upset when they still have to pay next year because of higher season ticket prices... I was only halfway joking when I said it.

I selected the roll over to next year early on, and the ticket office called and said that they were doing refunds anyway because of the reduced capacity. I had my refund in a few days.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Now the Ticket Office is saying that all 14,000 seats were not claimed so you can buy some if wanted.

Thus the "we can cancel anytime w/o giving you a refund" had a significant impact on the demand.

Mfa6677

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jan 15, 2016
Kansas
Now the Ticket Office is saying that all 14,000 seats were not claimed so you can buy some if wanted.

Thus the "we can cancel anytime w/o giving you a refund" had a significant impact on the demand.
Indeed. I just added four more. Debating club. But that’s a lot to risk and if I’m just going to toss em 5k I’d rather it go to the fund that’s tax deductible and gives me 5x posse points tbh

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

Help me out here, I've been camping for a week, but what am I missing? That seems like a terrible policy that would do exactly what you described.

DemBoys

Wrangler
Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
It was covered earlier in this thread but OSU said that if the season starts but gets shut down at any point you don't get a refund the games that were cancelled.

Sep 26, 2008
Are they refunding everybody and then charging for the relocation seats? I was paid up on the installment plan, picked my seats at the allotted time and just saw where I was charged the total again and the previously paid invoices are gone off my account. I had to leave a voicemail for the Posse office that is closed.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
IDK, When I "checked out" from the seat selections I think it said: Amount due $xx Amount paid $xx Balance due $0

So I don't think I went through a charge/refund cycle.