Ticket Office e-mail to season ticket holders...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Got my tickets. But hope I didn’t do something wrong at the end. The only option I could see for ticket distribution was Will Call.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Got a pair in 107 and 4 in 332. All aisle seats and in some of the sections I usually have. Let’s gopokes!!!!
I'm curious, can you give us some idea of how many groups of 4 are left? Because I have only 2 seats I see only the pairs that are available. At 3:15 today there were only about 140 pairs left (yes, I counted!).

What I'm really wondering is when my turn comes early on Monday what if all the pairs are gone but groups of 3 to 6 remain? I won't be very happy if, after all the emphasis on Posse points, people behind me on the list get seats I have no shot at. I've been a big proponent of donating any excess, already-paid funds to the program, but if the above situation occurs they'll get nothing from me. I might roll my tickets to next year, but I might just take a full refund and buy individual game seats from scalpers going forward.

BTW, yes I have only 2 seats in my name, but my group has 12 tickets, all held in pairs, and the rest all have fewer points than me. Plus, I own the tailgate trailer, the canopies (2 @ 10'×20'), all the tables, the TV and the cooking trailer I built. Not saying all 12 season tickets will go away, but they might.

Mfa6677

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jan 15, 2016
Kansas
I'm curious, can you give us some idea of how many groups of 4 are left? Because I have only 2 seats I see only the pairs that are available. At 3:15 today there were only about 140 pairs left (yes, I counted!).

What I'm really wondering is when my turn comes early on Monday what if all the pairs are gone but groups of 3 to 6 remain? I won't be very happy if, after all the emphasis on Posse points, people behind me on the list get seats I have no shot at. I've been a big proponent of donating any excess, already-paid funds to the program, but if the above situation occurs they'll get nothing from me. I might roll my tickets to next year, but I might just take a full refund and buy individual game seats from scalpers going forward.

BTW, yes I have only 2 seats in my name, but my group has 12 tickets, all held in pairs, and the rest all have fewer points than me. Plus, I own the tailgate trailer, the canopies (2 @ 10'×20'), all the tables, the TV and the cooking trailer I built. Not saying all 12 season tickets will go away, but they might.
When I picked there was still quite a lot of tickets in sets of four still available Now sure they weren’t all great but still quite a lot of them left

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
I selected my seats on Saturday, but I was going to go back in and look to see "what's left" but I no longer have the ability to access the re-seating.

Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
I got a pair on the reseat in section 206 Row 5. Getting a refund of $2450 from my Club Seats. I'm very happy. Got to a much more reasonable amount per game and have really good seats. I hate the way all this went down, but I guess I got what I wanted in the way of seats at a reasonable price.. If the season shuts down, I'm fine with them keeping what I've paid.

Two weird things on the reseat process that had me confused.
- I guess in club seats, you don't have a "ticket" cost. It is all contribution. So yesterday, I ended up paying $400 to renew seats that will cost me $2850 less than what I previously had paid for my club seats due to a fee being charge to me for "tickets" that was not paid on the club level. That was confusing to me. I assume I'll see a credit back to my credit card for the $2,850 at some point.
- As others have mentioned, looked like "will call" was the only delivery option available. I would have thought electronic delivery would have been offered.

Regardless, I ended up where I wanted to be, so I guess all is well.

Now, I'm ready to see some football! Go Pokes!

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
I got a pair on the reseat in section 206 Row 5. Getting a refund of $2450 from my Club Seats. I'm very happy. Got to a much more reasonable amount per game and have really good seats. I hate the way all this went down, but I guess I got what I wanted in the way of seats at a reasonable price.. If the season shuts down, I'm fine with them keeping what I've paid.

Two weird things on the reseat process that had me confused.
- I guess in club seats, you don't have a "ticket" cost. It is all contribution. So yesterday, I ended up paying $400 to renew seats that will cost me $2850 less than what I previously had paid for my club seats due to a fee being charge to me for "tickets" that was not paid on the club level. That was confusing to me. I assume I'll see a credit back to my credit card for the $2,850 at some point.
- As others have mentioned, looked like "will call" was the only delivery option available. I would have thought electronic delivery would have been offered.

Regardless, I ended up where I wanted to be, so I guess all is well.

Now, I'm ready to see some football! Go Pokes!
I opted out out of my incredible season ticket seats. I'm donating the price of my seasons tickets plus another amount of $ TBD to the relief fund. Others in an "as well" financial position should do so.

The pandemic is not about the "I" - you can help the C-boys & the C-girls too

BTW - I drive a 1997 Nissan Hard Body, my car/truck is not my face.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Sounds like a move designed to tick people off because demand is too high and they need more people to give up their tickets this year. That's how supply and demand work. There really aren't any easy answers, just a sucky situation all around...would still upset me if I were attending games though.

In a related note, a buddy of mine asked if he could just roll his seasons ticket payment from this year over to next year. They told him no, he would have to get a refund this year and buy new tickets next year.....tells me a price increase is coming next season.
It worked. 27 year ticket holder. Buy 6 tix every year. 4 in 107 and 2 in 106. Rows 4 and 8 from the wall. Plus donations. Thought my points might help. By check in time for my seat picks, there were zero available. So for the first time ever, I’m out.

Jul 22, 2014
It worked. 27 year ticket holder. Buy 6 tix every year. 4 in 107 and 2 in 106. Rows 4 and 8 from the wall. Plus donations. Thought my points might help. By check in time for my seat picks, there were zero available. So for the first time ever, I’m out.
I just had my seat selection within the last hour and I was able to get 6 tickets no problem in Sec 332

Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
I just had a friend tell me there were no "pairs" left. Only multiple seating options. So if you guys are wanting pairs, you might need to buddy up with someone and buy 4 to share...