Thread For 'Ol Joe: It's Time

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
So, was I NOT supposed to take from this that if he gets pressured by someone violent that he's just going to apologize and hope they stop?? And am I NOT supposed to think this might somehow reflect what kind of foreign policy to expect from him if elected??

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
So, was I NOT supposed to take from this that if he gets pressured by someone violent that he's just going to apologize and hope they stop?? And am I NOT supposed to think this might somehow reflect what kind of foreign policy to expect from him if elected??
If Trump said this it would be portrayed as a violent threat against the media and an indication that he is too unhinged to have access to nukes.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
That's how you deal with bullies in fantasy-world, you apologize and they stop.

Jul 22, 2011
In an ironic twist of events, here's an example of former Vice President Joe Biden considering threatening to put a black man in chains:

"I said, 'What am I gonna do?' And he said. 'Come down here in the basement, where all the mechanics- - where all the pool builder is.' You know the chain, there used to be a chain that went across the deep end. And he cut off a six-foot length of chain, and folded it up and he said, 'You walk out with that chain, and you walk to the car and say, 'you may cut me man, but I'm gonna wrap this chain around your head.'"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...in-showdown-with-bad-dude-gang-leader-cornpop

;)

Last edited:

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
In an ironic twist of events, here's an example of former Vice President Joe Biden considering threatening to put a black man in chains:

"I said, 'What am I gonna do?' And he said. 'Come down here in the basement, where all the mechanics- - where all the pool builder is.' You know the chain, there used to be a chain that went across the deep end. And he cut off a six-foot length of chain, and folded it up and he said, 'You walk out with that chain, and you walk to the car and say, 'you may cut me man, but I'm gonna wrap this chain around your head.'"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...in-showdown-with-bad-dude-gang-leader-cornpop

;)
And he said it surrounded by a group of black people and no on even batted an eye...

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

;)
You're a racist!