This morning's Fox News polls

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
How can you, ksupoke, McKeen the Cowpoke possibly support a mass liar like Trump? Are you all ignorant or forgetful of the fact that ObamaCare could have been abolished if Republican McCain had cooperated? If Trump wins and Democrats keep the House, things won't get any better about health care, immigration and education. If you don't like the hate and venom on the media outlets then change the channel to Fox News and love Sean Hannity for starters.

And I can only assume you pretty strongly believe that Trump was right for wanting military aid to Ukraine withheld until that country agreed to investigate Biden for corruption. It's simply how the game of politics is played and Democrats would likely play it, too. But it's against election law and Democrats should have been harping on making Trump pay a fine. I'm still proud I had the good sense not to vote for Trump and still won't.
Never liked McCain
Don’t watch tv
I’m sure it’s been mentioned here before but you might want to look into the mla treaty Clinton signed with the Ukraine and while you’re at it maybe read the memo Biden/ Obama ignored when the Russians invaded the Ukraine, full disclosure, I seldom agreed with bho on anything but disregarding the Budapest memo was something I supported.
Not only do I not have a problem with it, if that’s what happened, the issue in the phone call wasn’t Biden it was cross strike, you can google that one, the potus under the treaty had an obligation to pursue prospective corruption.
I’m glad you’ve taken a stand, I’ve never questioned your sincerity of belief even if I wholly disagree.

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Bern and Boren a real dream ticket. Get ur done, Major Pete and Husband for Sec of State and Sec of Human Services, the Dems will steamroll Prez Trump, bet on it.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
I mean it all comes down to 5 or 6 battleground states (Pennsylvania, New Hampshire Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin) I don't know why Media reports national polls and I don't know why the public values national polls.

We all know Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Mississippi and the like are going Republican; We all know, California, New York, Oregon, Massachusetts and Minnesota and the like are going Democrat.