This is rich. Landthieves owned by Shaggy. hahahahahahaha

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
It was a message board system called Black Lab. They did Shaggy, LT and some other Alabama message board I can’t remember the name of. Three pretty popular fan bases. One might consider it a “business strategy”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
OP doesnt seem to realize shaggy is gone too . LT wasnt piggybacking off shaggy, both sites were owned by the same entity. that entity isnt shaggy.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
OP doesnt seem to realize shaggy is gone too . LT wasnt piggybacking off shaggy, both sites were owned by the same entity. that entity isnt shaggy.
No..no we're aware shaggy is dead. But I guess I shouldn't believe most of the shit that spews from squat mouths. My bad.

"My understanding is we piggybacked onto their servers but the running of the site was up to us (well, usao and Nuked at first, then other mods)"

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
No..no we're aware shaggy is dead. But I guess I shouldn't believe most of the shit that spews from squat mouths. My bad.

"My understanding is we piggybacked onto their servers but the running of the site was up to us (well, usao and Nuked at first, then other mods)"
To read what the Shaggy crowd said, they owned landtheives . But the shaggy crowd is a slightly bigger, more tan version of the sooner crowd so take that with a grain of salt.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Why? not sure that matters. lil bro will win sometimes too, that's fine, It's expected.
No, it isn't expected pussy. It pisses wussies like you off so bad you camp on this board. For the kinda money you spend, you ain't gettin the results you expect. But please, keep that slush fund goin, I enjoy pissin in you Post Toasties on a more regular basis.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
If we're little bro why do you hang out on our boards so much?

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Hey if it makes you feel good to say that, by all means, add it to your pre-bed prayers.
Why would we pray to call you sister? That’s given. OU has and always will be, Big Sis. We were born into this and it can’t be changed.

No sense in praying on what already is.

Last edited: