Things that should happen now that the Mueller Investigation is over

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
1. A complete overhaul on the FISA courts or complete elimination of them.

2. A second special counsel to look into the treasonous actions of individuals in the FBI/Intelligence Agencies.

3. A third special counsel to look into the Clinton Campaign and their collusion with the Ukranians/Russians and the creation of the dossier.

4. Apologies from every MSM outlet along with Democrats who helped perpetuate this attack on our country by the Russians (their goal was to create division and strife) so we can begin to heal. Its time to accept the results of the election and move on.

5. If the investigations into the FBI and Clinton Campaign provide enough evidence, another investigation should be opened into the Obama Admin and any actions they took to unlawfully target a US citizen and presidential candidate.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
That's a pipe dream. Here's what actually WILL happen after the Mueller report.

1. More investigations by the House.

2. Absolutely NO repercussions whatsoever to those that foisted this fantasy upon us.

3 The mainstream media will continue reporting that Trump colluded with the Russians.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
1. A complete overhaul on the FISA courts or complete elimination of them.

2. A second special counsel to look into the treasonous actions of individuals in the FBI/Intelligence Agencies.

3. A third special counsel to look into the Clinton Campaign and their collusion with the Ukranians/Russians and the creation of the dossier.

4. Apologies from every MSM outlet along with Democrats who helped perpetuate this attack on our country by the Russians (their goal was to create division and strife) so we can begin to heal. Its time to accept the results of the election and move on.

5. If the investigations into the FBI and Clinton Campaign provide enough evidence, another investigation should be opened into the Obama Admin and any actions they took to unlawfully target a US citizen and presidential candidate.
In other words, time to get back at the Democrats in this silly game of politics.

Aug 16, 2012

2. Absolutely NO repercussions whatsoever to those that foisted this fantasy upon us.

3 The mainstream media will continue reporting that Trump colluded with the Russians and the ignorant left partisans will continue to believe it.

3 The mainstream media will continue reporting that Trump colluded with the Russians and the lemmings on the left will continue to believe everything they say.
FIFY

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
In other words, time to get back at the Democrats in this silly game of politics.
It is unnecessary to "get back at the Democrats". They have done it to themselves with bad senior leadership.
They seem determined to destroy themselves without any help from the Republicans. What was once a great party is falling apart. Now they seem determined to add to their problems by trying to extend the investigation.
They need to cut their losses and get on important issues if they want to remain a national party.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
It is unnecessary to "get back at the Democrats". They have done it to themselves with bad senior leadership.
They seem determined to destroy themselves without any help from the Republicans. What was once a great party is falling apart. Now they seem determined to add to their problems by trying to extend the investigation.
They need to cut their losses and get on important issues if they want to remain a national party.
The Dems have been pushing this agenda since the 60's. They have finally let the light shine on what they are doing. There is no turning back. They are hoping they have the votes to close the deal now that it's in the open.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Since when was the Democrat Party a great party? Are you ignorant of the FACT that Pat Robertson's father was a career Democrat politician in DC for decades, who opposed desegregation and the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Since when was the Democrat Party a great party? Are you ignorant of the FACT that Pat Robertson's father was a career Democrat politician in DC for decades, who opposed desegregation and the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Yeah, all the democrats opposed that. But somewhere along the line they got people to believe that the republicans were the party of racists.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
You're more right than you know. I do not want one party running the show. Ever.
I don't want any Party running the show.... I want to be represented.... I want them to represent us.... we the people

some basic fundamentals must be restored for that to happen... 1) repeal the 17th amendment, 2) amend the 16th amendment to put caps on income tax (like 10% top rate), 3) term limits on Supreme Beings.. if they are going to act like politicians, then they should be treated like politicians, 4) convention of States to limit the free-loading of congress, if they pass it, they too shall live by it (pay raise limited to cost of living (like social security, prosecution for insider trading, no separate Cadillac medical plan, etc), 5) balanced budget amendment 6) require photo ID for voting

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I don't want any Party running the show.... I want to be represented.... I want them to represent us.... we the people

some basic fundamentals must be restored for that to happen... 1) repeal the 17th amendment, 2) amend the 16th amendment to put caps on income tax (like 10% top rate), 3) term limits on Supreme Beings.. if they are going to act like politicians, then they should be treated like politicians, 4) convention of States to limit the free-loading of congress, if they pass it, they too shall live by it (pay raise limited to cost of living (like social security, prosecution for insider trading, no separate Cadillac medical plan, etc), 5) balanced budget amendment 6) require photo ID for voting
Hmm. Going to take some work on my end to see if I agree. Give me some time.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Hmm. Going to take some work on my end to see if I agree. Give me some time.
Mark Levin has an excellent book called the Liberty Amendments, that include some of these and a few more (he has 11 proposed amendments). Those arguments are well researched and presented from a scholarly AND historical perspective.

I highly recommend his book.

some of my post are ideas from him (and others), a few are just common complaints (like congress should be subject to the laws they pass for medical care, etc.)