Things I appreciate during the Coronavirus pandemic

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I just received notification of medical research out of Hubei province, China that, despite the high mortality rate due to the Coronavirus pandemic, people who don't die are happier if they take SSRIs like Prozac and Zoloft.

I appreciate that.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I appreciate that our 23 year old, Sanders supporting, neophyte actually said last night she supports having a gun in the house now.

It honestly took this, & any remote threat of people looting, to get her to see it from a different point of view.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I appreciate that our 23 year old, Sanders supporting, neophyte actually said last night she supports having a gun in the house now.

It honestly took this, & any remote threat of people looting, to get her to see it from a different point of view.
because they have never experienced anything but high level prosperity, regardless of how oppressed they think they are.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I just received notification of an epidemiological study that concludes that during the Coronavirus pandemic eating a lot of junk food and not exercising can lead to weight gain.

I appreciate that.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I just noticed that all of the college aged women have moved back home and are finding that walking the family dog in the neighborhood on hot afternoons is a pleasant form of exercise. It's almost like a football game day.

I appreciate that.

Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
Just learned how I and my family have taken for granted, living in the best place on the planet, traveling, worship as we please, seek jobs we want, living in a republic, and too many more blessings I can’t even count.
I appreciate that.