Things I appreciate during the Coronavirus pandemic

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Being forced to work from home I'm saving about $100 a month in dry cleaning expenses and earning about an hour extra sleep per night since I can literally be "at work" 5 minutes after I wake up.

I appreciate that.

Jul 22, 2011
I appreciate that shows and movies I've watched lately contain scenes of people in crowds and shaking hands or hugging strangers. It makes me uneasy now, like the scenes from the 60's of people smoking in hospitals and schools.

Scenes of people smoking however, will probably be viewed like we view scenes of slavery.

Then again, slavery will probably be pretty commonplace and accepted in the post-apocalyptic world of 2021.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I appreciate that shows and movies I've watched lately contain scenes of people in crowds and shaking hands or hugging strangers. It makes me uneasy now, like the scenes from the 60's of people smoking in hospitals and schools.

Scenes of people smoking however, will probably be viewed like we view scenes of slavery.

Then again, slavery will probably be pretty commonplace and accepted in the post-apocalyptic world of 2021.
Can I be a sex slave?

Wait, I mean a hetero sex slave?

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I had a buddy back in the day that when they knocked on his door, he stripped naked, answered it and invited them in. They declined and never came back.
When I was in high school we had a couple of JW females stop by the house. Mom let them in and was talking to them. I was in the shower. My bedroom door was right on the edge of the livingroom, so there was really no way to make it from the bathroom to my bedroom without being seen in the livingroom. I didn't know mom and the two young ladies where in the livingroom. I picked a heckuva time to try to make the naked dash from the bathroom to my bedroom. And when I saw that we had company I missed the doorknob and ran into the door and fell on my butt, giving them a full view of my junk.

It's pretty funny now. Come to think of it, I thought it was pretty funny then, too. I threw some clothes on real quick and came out and introduced myself. "You've already seen who I am so you might as well know my name."

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
I appreciate that our former president is no longer taking credit for the economy.

Thank you Coronavirus, I appreciate that.