Their stupid fight song

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
The most annoying song for the most annoying fans. I'm sure everyone on this message board knows of at least one ou fan that won't say a thing before the game, but once the game is in hand, THEN they become cocky.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Sad party is shortly after this came out, band people across the country took it as an affront directly on bands. They came to the defense saying that they work hard and know more than one song.. they totally missed the point of the article.
It's sad when I know band people here in Oklahoma and even sooner fans that hate the song being played so much.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Sad party is shortly after this came out, band people across the country took it as an affront directly on bands. They came to the defense saying that they work hard and know more than one song.. they totally missed the point of the article.
It's sad when I know band people here in Oklahoma and even sooner fans that hate the song being played so much.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I purposely sit on the visitor side opposite the band when I go to games so I don’t have to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk