The woo and ticket sales

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
You see over here you've got your supply, and over here is your demand...

I'm guessing tickets may be a little easier to come by this year. On one hand we look like we have a ton of potential (thus the reason the corona virus was probably created in a lab in Norman). We have a Heisman candidate and the Biletnikoff favorite returning.

On the same hand (as Pat Jones would say), you have some percent of the crowd who will still be concerned for their safety. We also have tremendous impact to the economy that will slow some purchases, and exacerbate that with a barrel of oil priced less than a bucket of KFC. Also just the uncertainty in planning as even those ready to buy and not sure if they can plan for business as usual.

What I'm trying to say is I'll trade anyone some masks and a gallon of bleach for tickets.

Mar 11, 2006
I renewed all my season tickets pre- lockdown. I am in. If there was a game tomorrow my entire family would tailgate and attend the game.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I renewed because my wife wanted to and we would be there tailgating. The athletic dept needs to make sure this is actually an experience worth going to and not another one of the Holder money grabs. Renewing is a major leap of faith

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I renewed because my wife wanted to and we would be there tailgating. The athletic dept needs to make sure this is actually an experience worth going to and not another one of the Holder money grabs. Renewing is a major leap of faith
I can see the marketing campaigns already. They'll start with "In these difficult times..."

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
If you look at the seats available for seat upgrades on Monday many did not renew as there are prime seats open and many Club seats open to upgrade too. I know some people were upset about some good seats in sec 202 being reserve for recruits families and having to move, but they could move to better seats now due to all the open seats.

Last edited: