The Thurnzilla thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Oh look, now she's a voice to listen to about the corona virus. Are you liberal dipshts kidding me? Stick an Asperger's kid in front of the camera to speak about whatever issue and we are supposed to care because...."how dare you?"

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1260615319254679555?s=20

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Oh look, now she's a voice to listen to about the corona virus. Are you liberal dipshts kidding me? Stick an Asperger's kid in front of the camera to speak about whatever issue and we are supposed to care because...."how dare you?"

Everytime i see her I think of this:

1589398933396.png

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

But yet, don't listen to the urgent care doctors because they aren't virologists.
The hypocrisy is crushing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
But yet, don't listen to the urgent care doctors because they aren't virologists.
The hypocrisy is crushing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Can't both be right (or wrong in this case)?

Don't get me wrong. I never understood the love for her and fame aside can't fathom how her opinion on this means any more than some random person a network draws out of a hat, but it's ok to say both sides have people giving opinions that don't really deserve to be heard.

Actually it's not ok to say that both sides are pulling people out of their ass that don't really deserve to be heard. Thats the biggest problem (aside from the unprecedented pandemic and subsequent economic fallout)-there really shouldn't be sides in this and the bs is divisive.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Can't both be right (or wrong in this case)?

Don't get me wrong. I never understood the love for her and fame aside can't fathom how her opinion on this means any more than some random person a network draws out of a hat, but it's ok to say both sides have people giving opinions that don't really deserve to be heard.

Actually it's not ok to say that both sides are pulling people out of their ass that don't really deserve to be heard. Thats the biggest problem (aside from the unprecedented pandemic and subsequent economic fallout)-there really shouldn't be sides in this and the bs is divisive.
The love for Thurnzilla is that she's perfectly willing to make appeals to emotion and she's a child and appeals to emotion are particularly attractive from a child, because anyone who counters them looks like a bully.

The urgent care docs were wrong, and using this kid that's on the spectrum is wrong. And do we really need to call CNN fake news or hypocrites at this point? I mean, isn't that redundant?