The Thurnzilla thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
There's a difference between what happens to the virus in environmental temperatures and in the temperatures in the host. There's evidence that COVID-19 is seasonal, which would mean elevated environmental temps would suppress transmission.

I actually had a guy on twitter try to say that 104 degrees F kills the virus, so we need to raise core body temp to 105 F and then we're good.

He's a moron. You're kind of the opposite moron.
Says the guy sharing memes about a teenage girl.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I use this site to help get through the work day. The people triggered are the guys who are so sensitive that they feel the need to make them selves feel superior to a teenage girl.
A lot of assumption on your part there.

A lot of us use this site to help get through the work day, too.

Having said that, though, posting about how stupid it is seeing a child propped up to throw a public fit is just that. I'd feel the same way, for instance, if it was some crying, angry child telling us all about abortion, or any number of other topics.

Making oneself "feel superior to a teenage girl" is simply your own take on someone else's motivations for expressing an opinion, on a message board, driven by people's opinions.

Lastly, if you wanna throw out a teenager as a f'n voice of clarity & reason on an issue like this, you don't get to fall back on "awww, she's just a kid...." She put the gloves on & entered the fray, so she gets whatever comes her way, sorry.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
A lot of assumption on your part there.

A lot of us use this site to help get through the work day, too.

Having said that, though, posting about how stupid it is seeing a child propped up to throw a public fit is just that. I'd feel the same way, for instance, if it was some crying, angry child telling us all about abortion, or any number of other topics.

Making oneself "feel superior to a teenage girl" is simply your own take on someone else's motivations for expressing an opinion, on a message board, driven by people's opinions.

Lastly, if you wanna throw out a teenager as a f'n voice of clarity & reason on an issue like this, you don't get to fall back on "awww, she's just a kid...." She put the gloves on & entered the fray, so she gets whatever comes her way, sorry.
Whaaaa? When did I "throw out a teenager as a voice of clarity"?

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
I humbly stand corrected.
No. Sorry. Sadly, I’m all outta grace at the moment.

I’ve used it all up at work, the grocery stores, online reading drivel and containing myself, and on my bored kids sitting at home for the rest of the school year.

You take your sad little apology and go peddle it somewhere else jackwagon.

Edit: can you tell I’m missing my gym?!?? Smurfing clustersmurf of a smurfing year. Smurf 2020. I want 2019 back.