The rich paying their fair share

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I always find it interesting how often this board defends the rich. Must have a lot of high rollers on here.

Now if we're talking about the 'rich' as the Government defines it...which is actually middle to upper middle class in today's world...then I agree 100%. If we're taking about the actual, truly wealthy, I couldn't give two shits about how much they pay. When you're the top percentage of the top percentage, you could flush cash down the toilet all day, every day and it wouldn't make a single difference to you, your kids, your grandkids, etc. Forgive me if I don't feel sorry for them. They have benefitted from the system a million times more than the system could ever screw them over.
what I find interesting is that people still try to vulcanize our society based on their success.... rather than treat all Americans as equal citizens.