The Real Fall Camp 2019 Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 15, 2007
Muskogee
What is the point of being so secretive about practice updates? You can watch an entire NFL practice and other programs let media stay the whole time to observe and report. I guess I don't get what the big deal is.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
What is the point of being so secretive about practice updates? You can watch an entire NFL practice and other programs let media stay the whole time to observe and report. I guess I don't get what the big deal is.
I'm pretty sure it's all a big plot to piss off Jim Traber.

Dec 21, 2008
Wonder if we have been practicing some unique formations, multi QB sets, etc? something totally new with a young aggressive exciting OC. Gundys “rejuvenation”, veteran OL coach, creative OC, DC with experience now & with two NFL corners, players accepting their roles, it seems like a big build up.

Been a weird quiet summer besides the mentions of about 6-8 players

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
Hope I’m wrong but I have a feeling we are going to have a better appreciation of Corndog after this season plays out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Corndog did a good job for us last year, for the most part... not many games we can blame him for losing.

In the games where our offensive production was garbage, it was OL play (tech) or the game plan not playing to his strengths (ksu)...

OSUMIKE17

Property of The Oklahoman and NewsOk.com
A/V Subscriber
Apr 11, 2009
Tulsa
I’ll bet Corn’s 2018 Rating (144.7) is higher than the 2019 QBs Rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It may be but I’m not sure that will be the total story. He threw a lot of touchdowns to get that QB rating. I’ll take less throwing TDs if it can also mean single digit interceptions instead of the 13 that Corndog threw.

And I’m not bashing Cornelius, by the way. I thought he was good for a first year starter and took way too much flack from fans.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
It may be but I’m not sure that will be the total story. He threw a lot of touchdowns to get that QB rating. I’ll take less throwing TDs if it can also mean single digit interceptions instead of the 13 that Corndog threw.

And I’m not bashing Cornelius, by the way. I thought he was good for a first year starter and took way too much flack from fans.
The LeBryan Nash of the football team!