The Only Time DOK Mentions OSU Golf... (OU Golf Finishes Third, OSU Fourth In Separate Tournaments)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You worry about your overpaid and underachieving Gundy. You got zero reason to be slinging shit at a team winning the conference every year and contending for national titles.

Gundys one of the highest paid coaches in the nation and is consistently sniffing asses in a weak conference. Explain that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Contending? That's what you call it now? Why try to deflect the attention from trailerhouse u's obvious failures at their stated goal? If trailerhouse u is so superior shouldn't the answer be that we have been to the finals two of the past three years and won at least one?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
No. I said “Hey, sucks for them”.

As far as money goes, OU made over 126 million last year. They’re perennially a top 10 earning program and estimated to be worth 885 million. Shall we discuss how lil bro compares?
I love how sure you are of the numbers, even after porky lied about everything else you seem so sure those are true facts. Hasn't trying to defend mythical national championships taught you anything? Will the goons ever win a true champion on the field in a major men's sport?
Yeah I didn’t think you wanted to compare.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So you agree goon athletics is not a profitable enterprise for anyone other than the overpaid and underachieving coaching and athletic staff.
You worry about your overpaid and underachieving Gundy. You got zero reason to be slinging shit at a team winning the conference every year and contending for national titles.

Gundys one of the highest paid coaches in the nation and is consistently sniffing asses in a weak conference. Explain that.

This one is in full troll mode now. Its going to troll itself to sleep on every post. Mullet worship is a dangerous thing

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
This one is in full troll mode now. Its going to troll itself to sleep on every post. Mullet worship is a dangerous thing

Remind me how many years its been since your beloved team has won a natty? I know the pokes aren't great, but why are you running your piehole when your team is just as nationally irrelevant?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Yeah I didn’t think you wanted to compare.
Compare what? At least the Pokes are only using $10,000,000 or so not to win a natty, the goons are above the $20,000,000 to $30,000,000 level with as much of a chance of winning a natty as the Pokes have. Compare away, until there's some natty hardware that's less than 19 years old neither school has much to brag about.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Tell you what, I get the field and you get the goons. Goons win a football semi-mythical natty and I will never post on here again, if the field wins you go away. No odds, straight up on this year. You won't do it because you know they have absolutely no chance.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Remind me how many years its been since your beloved team has won a natty? I know the pokes aren't great, but why are you running your piehole when your team is just as nationally irrelevant?
How many different subjects are you going to try to bring up? You are just trolling, i guess trying to get a response. Throw a few out there, see which one gets the reaction you're looking for. As far as nationally relevant goes, OU is obviously very relevant, incase you havent been paying attention, they get more media than just about anyone else and the playoff appearances surely dont mean they are irrelevant like osu, who is a complete non factor and has zero relevance even in race for the big 12 title. That's another comparison you do not want to make between the two programs. And this is kind of sad btw, this effort of yours. You have no room to speak on this.

Compare what? At least the Pokes are only using $10,000,000 or so not to win a natty, the goons are above the $20,000,000 to $30,000,000 level with as much of a chance of winning a natty as the Pokes have. Compare away, until there's some natty hardware that's less than 19 years old neither school has much to brag about.
Comparing revenue and program worth. You wouldn't want to compare the two, among many other things. Again, lil bro has no room to speak on such matters.

Tell you what, I get the field and you get the goons. Goons win a football semi-mythical natty and I will never post on here again, if the field wins you go away. No odds, straight up on this year. You won't do it because you know they have absolutely no chance.
Lol you really do try too hard and its humorous, so no. And it's not that OU has no chance, it's that this a retard bet and you want it too badly for some reason. Who cares?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
How many different subjects are you going to try to bring up? You are just trolling, i guess trying to get a response. Throw a few out there, see which one gets the reaction you're looking for. As far as nationally relevant goes, OU is obviously very relevant, incase you havent been paying attention, they get more media than just about anyone else and the playoff appearances surely dont mean they are irrelevant like osu, who is a complete non factor and has zero relevance even in race for the big 12 title. That's another comparison you do not want to make between the two programs. And this is kind of sad btw, this effort of yours. You have no room to speak on this.

Comparing revenue and program worth. You wouldn't want to compare the two, among many other things. Again, lil bro has no room to speak on such matters.

Lol you really do try too hard and its humorous, so no. And it's not that OU has no chance, it's that this a retard bet and you want it too badly for some reason. Who cares?
You are all hat and no cattle. The playoff experiences, getting your ass kicked between your shoulder blades, experiences? I already stated our program hasn't lived up to expectations, but at least we aren't spending $20,000,000 to $30,000,000 on an irrelevant dinosaur.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

You are all hat and no cattle. The playoff experiences, getting your ass kicked between your shoulder blades, experiences? I already stated our program hasn't lived up to expectations, but at least we aren't spending $20,000,000 to $30,000,000 on an irrelevant dinosaur.
And this is something I need to care about? The fans are happy, so I’m not sure what you think I need to have a problem with here.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
And this is something I need to care about? The fans are happy, so I’m not sure what you think I need to have a problem with here.
You might ought to get worried skippy, that donation thing is going to become a much more pesky fact of life.

"OU went unranked in U.S. News & World Report's 2019 list of Best Colleges after disclosing it had inflated its alumni giving data since 1999." Newsok, May 6, 2019.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You might ought to get worried skippy, that donation thing is going to become a much more pesky fact of life.

"OU went unranked in U.S. News & World Report's 2019 list of Best Colleges after disclosing it had inflated its alumni giving data since 1999." Newsok, May 6, 2019.
So? what's it to me?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

If your team is light years ahead of OSU then the bet would be a "sure win" for you spineless. Must have a yeast infection. :lol:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

So they had post season penalties after 6 of 7 mncs for cheating in football. Huh, now they admit to academic cheating...huh. Guess I've had it correct for years...Cheater U.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Calls us all hat and no cattle... but chooses to back 129 schools to our one on a bet to leave the board.

You have officially gone full retard Andy.

Rich, coming from one of the two troll retards. Exactly why you're given what you give. Man up or shut up douche bags