The Only Time DOK Mentions OSU Golf... (OU Golf Finishes Third, OSU Fourth In Separate Tournaments)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
News Flash News Flash

There is news out of Norman that Big Nicky just kicked Coach Log's ass with his new hip. Newsok.com is reporting Drew Sanders, former BFF of the grinch and coach log, announced he is taking his talents to Tuscaloosa to hang out with a real winner. Coach Log refused to be interviewed, but both eye emojis were clearly bruised and blackened from the Twitter kicking administered by Big Nicky with his recuperation walker.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
"Gasp" "Shocked Expression" News 9 did not report Big Nicky carving up Coach Log's recruiting efforts. It had to of been an over sight on Dean's part, he wouldn't be biased.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Yup. He’s awesome. He already has more conference championships than any player in the history of your program. You have to go back to the 40s to find an Osu coach with more conference championships.

Anyway he’s still 4-0 against lil bro.
And he's coaching at "blue blood" and getting his ass kicked out of conference.
Yup. Could be worse. Could be Osu.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Losing Drew Sanders sucks. But it’s kinda hard to be mad at losing kids to Bama or Clemson. Oklahoma isn’t there on defense yet.

But here’s a news flash. Oklahoma is still gonna have a top 5-10 draft class and OSU will be sniffing asses in the 40s again.

Such is life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Which one of you is Cleopatra and which one is Marc Antony, I've never seen so much living in denial. I'm sure Coach Log will make a statement when the swelling goes down from getting pounded by Big Nicky. The rest of the recruiting class may wind up fleeing the Male Baylor Scandal

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Not sure what denial you speak of? Our ball coach is 24-4 with two playoffs with half a team, and is rebuilding talent on a defense that stoops let slip, what's the problem? it's almost as if you forgot how bad OU was on offense before Riley came to town. They hadn't won the conference outright in 5 years and he gets hired and we have four in a row.

Would you have a problem with that?

And no the class will still end up top 10 again, and possibly top 5 depending on how other recruits go. Luckily they dont have to sniff assholes in the 40s like the mullet. He should be coach at osu for life.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I’m not worried about losing a kid we weren’t even recruiting for defense to play defense at Alabama. Oklahoma isn’t as good a team as Alabama or Clemson yet. That’s two teams in the entire FBS who have bragging rights on Oklahoma.

Meanwhile, keep ignoring the fact you guys can’t get close to smelling OU’s jock and celebrating your 2* and 3* heroes led by the mullet.

Gotcha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Not sure what denial you speak of? Our ball coach is 24-4 with two playoffs with half a team, and is rebuilding talent on a defense that stoops let slip, what's the problem? it's almost as if you forgot how bad OU was on offense before Riley came to town. They hadn't won the conference outright in 5 years and he gets hired and we have four in a row.

Would you have a problem with that?

And no the class will still end up top 10 again, and possibly top 5 depending on how other recruits go. Luckily they dont have to sniff assholes in the 40s like the mullet. He should be coach at osu for life.
We smell two assholes on OP daily thanks to you two douche bags

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I’m not worried about losing a kid we weren’t even recruiting for defense to play defense at Alabama. Oklahoma isn’t as good a team as Alabama or Clemson yet. That’s two teams in the entire FBS who have bragging rights on Oklahoma.

Meanwhile, keep ignoring the fact you guys can’t get close to smelling OU’s jock and celebrating your 2* and 3* heroes led by the mullet.

Gotcha.
I'm not ignoring anything, I'm not the one trumpeting my team's greatness we are coming off a suck ass year. Your team has a different suck ass problem, being a playoff bitch and foot note to history with not being able to win a playoff game two years in a row with Heisman winners shows the suck level.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'm not ignoring anything, I'm not the one trumpeting my team's greatness we are coming off a suck ass year. Your team has a different suck ass problem, being a playoff bitch and foot note to history with not being able to win a playoff game two years in a row with Heisman winners shows the suck level.
OU just keeps winning heismans, and big 12 championships, all these top 5 finishes, being well represented in the draft every year, and are relevant every year constantly competing for championships. Woe is us. Program in decline right? wasnt it you who kept telling us how OU is in a state of decline or was that another nostradamus?

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
OU football is, and will always be, great. That giant just feeds itself.

On the academic side OU is the only university in a Power 5 conference not ranked in the US News and World Report Academic rankings.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
OU just keeps winning heismans, and big 12 championships, all these top 5 finishes, being well represented in the draft every year, and are relevant every year constantly competing for championships. Woe is us. Program in decline right? wasnt it you who kept telling us how OU is in a state of decline or was that another nostradamus?
I guess you got me there, its only been one of the longest droughts for a natty in the history of the goons since they learned how to cheat really good back in the 1950's. I don't see it turning around, Gallogy doesn't seem as willing to waste money as Porkchop was

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
OU football is, and will always be, great. That giant just feeds itself.

On the academic side OU is the only university in a Power 5 conference not ranked in the US News and World Report Academic rankings.
It was a top 100 when I graduated at least, so there's that!

I guess you got me there, its only been one of the longest droughts for a natty in the history of the goons since they learned how to cheat really good back in the 1950's. I don't see it turning around, Gallogy doesn't seem as willing to waste money as Porkchop was
And does the fact that OU has the most expensive DC in their history why you think this way? Oh and Riley already makes more than Stoops ever did. Then again, they're certainly not a waste of money

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
It was a top 100 when I graduated at least, so there's that!

And does the fact that OU has the most expensive DC in their history why you think this way? Oh and Riley already makes more than Stoops ever did. Then again, they're certainly not a waste of money
The economics program at OSU is top 100 in the world, but I don't brag about that... the paper now is worth what the school is ranked now. Sorry. That's the way it goes.

Also, Purdue hung 42 points on your awesome new DC last season. Nebraska did 31. Maryland did 51. But sure! He's ready for Big 12 offenses!

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
The economics program at OSU is top 100 in the world, but I don't brag about that... the paper now is worth what the school is ranked now. Sorry. That's the way it goes.
That’s pretty neat

Also, Purdue hung 42 points on your awesome new DC last season. Nebraska did 31. Maryland did 51. But sure! He's ready for Big 12 offenses!
So it’s the safeties coach fault? Or were you assuming he was running that defense last year? Let’s pretend for a moment that he’s been coaching for longer than one season, and Examine what a defense looks like when they are running his scheme with his players.[/QUOTE]

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Either y'all hired a defensive coordinator with experience or you gave a record contract to give a guy with no experience a promotion and he won the lottery. Either way... it's not a great look for the mighty Oklahoma.

We hired a guy that put one of the ACCs top defenses on the field for 7 years, and he struggled in his first season in the Big 12. Gary Patterson and his staff struggled in their first season in the Big 12. Hell... the mastermind behind Clemson's incredible defense was run out of Norman! What makes you think a safeties coach is going to be special? He'll be good because he has top tier talent... but it's going to take a couple of years to adjust to the offenses in this conference. It just will. Will this keep OU from winning the Big 12? No. You'll probably still go 12-1 and make the playoff. But the defense is still going to be the weakness.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Afreakinmen. Another reason these two turds come over here, brag about how innovative at payoffs they are. Porkchop may be getting as many boyfriends as she can handle but they won't be the young ones he's accustomed to harassing.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Either y'all hired a defensive coordinator with experience or you gave a record contract to give a guy with no experience a promotion and he won the lottery. Either way... it's not a great look for the mighty Oklahoma.

We hired a guy that put one of the ACCs top defenses on the field for 7 years, and he struggled in his first season in the Big 12. Gary Patterson and his staff struggled in their first season in the Big 12. Hell... the mastermind behind Clemson's incredible defense was run out of Norman! What makes you think a safeties coach is going to be special? He'll be good because he has top tier talent... but it's going to take a couple of years to adjust to the offenses in this conference. It just will. Will this keep OU from winning the Big 12? No. You'll probably still go 12-1 and make the playoff. But the defense is still going to be the weakness.
Yes, OU hired a defensive coordinator with experience, and gave the biggest salary they've ever given to a DC, both things are true. And the opposite that sentiment is accurate- we are very excited about it. Even some recruits as far as getting an early commit from one of the top dbs in the country, with others looking at OU this year who werent looking at OU last year under stoops, there's a good reason to expect a shift in talent on that side of the ball.

Who ever said it wont take time to adjust? I dont expect it not to be the weakest point of the team, but i also expect them to be better.