The Only Time DOK Mentions OSU Golf... (OU Golf Finishes Third, OSU Fourth In Separate Tournaments)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
So, how’d you Pokes do in the draft tonight?

I don’t see a thread about the draft anywhere on this site... I mean... it’s got to be here somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

I don’t see a thread about the draft anywhere on this site... I mean... it’s got to be here somewhere...

I see you had a second to post between cleanup on isle 3 and mopping the john at 7-11 this morning

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond

did you send congratulatory dick picks to all the ou draftees like last year?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Just gotta send potential recruits heisman and draft day pics instead. More effective
I'm really concerned about the situation in Norman, how can a fan group be satisfied with highly ranked players and no natty? Coach Log is going full Coach Bro.
That’s everyone’s goal. But only two teams out of 130 have been doing much about it lately. Riley is changing that with recruiting, first time OU has ever had 3 top ten classes in a Row. Could be a lot worse than being in the final four 60% of the time. Must be nice having low standards.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
That’s everyone’s goal. But only two teams out of 130 have been doing much about it lately. Riley is changing that with recruiting, first time OU has ever had 3 top ten classes in a Row. Could be a lot worse than being in the final four 60% of the time. Must be nice having low standards.
We wouldn't know about low standards loser, it appears that a hard drive space allocater that parks his trailer on OP just to pinch his johnson has the lowest standards around. That said...keep it cumming. ;)

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Just gotta send potential recruits heisman and draft day pics instead. More effective
I'm really concerned about the situation in Norman, how can a fan group be satisfied with highly ranked players and no natty? Coach Log is going full Coach Bro.
Didn’t your team trade in Kool-Aid points for a 70 year old national title?

Getting a real one is much harder than that. And Oklahoma is light years closer to getting one than OSU is.

But your coach has wacky hair. So there’s that.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Getting a real one is much harder than that. And Oklahoma is light years closer to getting one than OSU is.

About your statement on the real one, I'm sorry but your team has no such thing. The goons haven't won one since the modern day "playoff" has begun. All football trophies awarded prior to 2014 are mythical at best because they were all decided based on the polls. No way around it, the only major sport in Oklahoma that has ever won an NCAA natty in men's sports still remains the Henry Iba teams of Oklahoma A & M. That was actually won on the floor.

I guess if you are enthralled with a tortilla tosser that can't win a playoff game with a Heisman qb, you might be right, but the coach with the dull hair still hasn't won a playoff game. Guns up to the denizens of Tortilla Flat North for their continued loyalty to a guy that just can't win when it matters the most.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX

Getting the shit kicked out of you in the playoffs isn't lightyears ahead of anybody... rather, it just groups you with the other 128 teams not named Clemson or Alabama.

If you aint first, you're last.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Getting the shit kicked out of you in the playoffs isn't lightyears ahead of anybody... rather, it just groups you with the other 128 teams not named Clemson or Alabama.

If you aint first, you're last.
Oh there's a big difference, because OU consistently competes for the final 4, and certain lil bros couldn't even deign to even consider that a possibility for years to come. And if you dontt think that matters, just look at the trophy cupboard, the NFL draft, and of course, recruiting. All i know is you win 0% of the playoff games you dont play.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
Oh there's a big difference, because OU consistently competes for the final 4, and certain lil bros couldn't even deign to even consider that a possibility for years to come. And if you dontt think that matters, just look at the trophy cupboard, the NFL draft, and of course, recruiting. All i know is you win 0% of the playoff games you dont play.
When did I make this about OSU?

Good statistics though, so we have the same percentage of winning playoff games as 0u in that case.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So you are ecstatic with Coach Log's coaching performance? He is the only HC in history to have two Heisman winners and not win a natty.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So you are ecstatic with Coach Log's coaching performance? He is the only HC in history to have two Heisman winners and not win a natty.
Yup. He’s awesome. He already has more conference championships than any player in the history of your program. You have to go back to the 40s to find an Osu coach with more conference championships.

Anyway he’s still 4-0 against lil bro.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Yup. He’s awesome. He already has more conference championships than any player in the history of your program. You have to go back to the 40s to find an Osu coach with more conference championships.

Anyway he’s still 4-0 against lil bro.
And he's coaching at "blue blood" and getting his ass kicked out of conference.