The Only Time DOK Mentions OSU Golf... (OU Golf Finishes Third, OSU Fourth In Separate Tournaments)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So, about that DOK golf coverage?

Foitball, futbawl, football. You sooner fans would killl to get a swaller of that Lincoln Riley nut juice.

What about it?

And we are big Riley fans. He’s a pretty likable guy and is the best offensive mind in the sport. He’s going to beat lil bro worse than stoops did.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Herp derp, stellar response. You remind me of those people on social media who felt the need to tell everyone how they've proudly never seen an episode of game of thrones. Luckily you are here to let us know what's up!

1. You know more about Walmart than I do. But to answer your question, no. You are describing the stereotypical uneducated, trashy and likely economically limited American, of which many are fans of college football. Weird how that works.

2. No

3. It's my contention that many of them are, as Sooner fans are just subset of americans. And any assorted subset of americans will have professional, and non professionals.

4. I don't know, you brought it up. I would guess no though because the size of the town in which you live or work does not necessitate your yokel jaw being slack.

5. What?

6. Please explain the testing that went into determine that the denizens of Sooner fandom are not atypical of college football fans throughout the country, or even atypical of the average person who lives in Oklahoma.
Your opinions are most definitely uniformed if you don't know what mouthing means, have you ever even seen a cow?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Herp derp, stellar response. You remind me of those people on social media who felt the need to tell everyone how they've proudly never seen an episode of game of thrones. Luckily you are here to let us know what's up!

1. You know more about Walmart than I do. But to answer your question, no. You are describing the stereotypical uneducated, trashy and likely economically limited American, of which many are fans of college football. Weird how that works.

2. No

3. It's my contention that many of them are, as Sooner fans are just subset of americans. And any assorted subset of americans will have professional, and non professionals.

4. I don't know, you brought it up. I would guess no though because the size of the town in which you live or work does not necessitate your yokel jaw being slack.

5. What?

6. Please explain the testing that went into determine that the denizens of Sooner fandom are not atypical of college football fans throughout the country, or even atypical of the average person who lives in Oklahoma.
Your opinions are most definitely uniformed if you don't know what mouthing means, have you ever even seen a cow?
Since mouthing people isn’t a thing that I do I am proud to have an uninformed opinion about what it is. I’ll leave it to you.

No I have never seen a cow before. What is that?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Since mouthing people isn’t a thing that I do I am proud to have an uninformed opinion about what it is. I’ll leave it to you.

You claimed everyone had teeth at the scrimmage, how do you know that for sure? I'm just reading your statement of fact. I thought it was some kind of tradition down there.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

You claimed everyone had teeth at the scrimmage, how do you know that for sure? I'm just reading your statement of fact. I thought it was some kind of tradition down there.
You should re-read my post.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
What about it?

And we are big Riley fans. He’s a pretty likable guy and is the best offensive mind in the sport. He’s going to beat lil bro worse than stoops did.
Sure he is.
OU is 4-0 vs lil bro since he was hired. Even stoops started out 2-2. Pucker up, gonna be a long decade competing for 2nd place.
Wrong.... Texas is decent now. They’re back to competing for third now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Sadly, even if fans were missing teeth at the spring game, there’d still be more teeth at Oklahoma’s spring game than was present at Oklahoma States....

Assuming everyone at OSU’s spring game has a full set of 32 pearly whites, that would mean if all 50,000 fans had at least 9 teeth each, there’d be more teeth at their spring game.

Darrel and Darrel in the oft repeated meme up there seem to have that covered.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Wrong.... Texas is decent now. They’re back to competing for third now.

Well it's OU and then everyone else playing for 2nd.
Well you know who’s back to sniffing heinies again. But look how crazy his hair is!!! He just took off his shirt!!! That guy....

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
that and he's a big fan of shitty country music.............
Yeah those Luke Bryan tickets can get expensive. And then you have to get his furniture line, but you had to drive to Frisco to be able to pick up the furniture... and then you have to pay for your kids to take the special classes because of the brain damage from listening to that music... it's a real conundrum. I guess that used pair of Luke's underwear was worth giving up the OU season tickets.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
that and he's a big fan of shitty country music.............
Yeah those Luke Bryan tickets can get expensive. And then you have to get his furniture line, but you had to drive to Frisco to be able to pick up the furniture... and then you have to pay for your kids to take the special classes because of the brain damage from listening to that music... it's a real conundrum. I guess that used pair of Luke's underwear was worth giving up the OU season tickets.
I prefer muse to country music.