The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aoc-dan-crenshaw-background-checks-guns-twitter-2019-09-04/

She literally has zero understanding of anyone who's ever owned a gun. anything. Zero.
FIFY

She's an idiot. "She went on to make a bigger point about domestic abuse typically being hidden from loved ones."

If it is "hidden", that means no one knows, including law enforcement. If law enforcement doesn't know, than there means there is no history of domestic violence. If there is no history of domestic violence, a background check would be passed and they could buy a gun anyway.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
FIFY

She's an idiot. "She went on to make a bigger point about domestic abuse typically being hidden from loved ones."

If it is "hidden", that means no one knows, including law enforcement. If law enforcement doesn't know, than there means there is no history of domestic violence. If there is no history of domestic violence, a background check would be passed and they could buy a gun anyway.
Shows as much understanding as talking about all that NY could do with the $3 billion tax deal for Amazon, while not realizing NY won't even HAVE the $3 billion, or the $27 billion in taxes they would have collected.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Reading twitter threads and the ignorance contained within makes my head hurt.

It’s unreal how much some people don’t know. What’s even more amazing is how convinced they are that they know everything. Wild.

Which is why it is so vitally important that we maintain our constitutional republic, and never allow majority mob rule.

I’m told that twitter isn’t real. That 80% of the tweeters aren’t real or are just trolls. Let’s hope that is true.