The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
View attachment 71458

Maybe she doesn’t know what potable means? This pic is from a federal court filing back when O was in the WH.

I didn't realize that she's actually making the claim they're forced to drink from toilets until I just heard a news update where the border patrol's denying her claim.

I've said this multiple times now & I'm sure I will again at some point, but holy crap, what a clueless idiot. Doesn't even know what a prison toilet looks like? Never seen one ever???

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
I didn't realize that she's actually making the claim they're forced to drink from toilets until I just heard a news update where the border patrol's denying her claim.

I've said this multiple times now & I'm sure I will again at some point, but holy crap, what a clueless idiot. Doesn't even know what a prison toilet looks like? Never seen one ever???
I'll give the migrant detainee's the benefit of the doubt that they had never seen this set-up but AOC is in a position that she should check these things out before tweeting...I understand that this is not something she will ever do.

Aug 16, 2012
I'll give the migrant detainee's the benefit of the doubt that they had never seen this set-up but AOC is in a position that she should check these things out before tweeting...I understand that this is not something she will ever do.
What set up is that? An indoor toilet that does not have a bucket below it?? A sink with running water, let alone indoors and not shared by the whole community??? Yeah, I can see where one or the other, let alone both as part of the same fixture would be confusing

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Maybe she doesn’t know what potable means? This pic is from a federal court filing back when O was in the WH.
This is the kind of thing that is really frustrating. Everything that Trump gets criticized about when comes to the conditions in these detention centers was put into effect long before he took office. Kids in cages, separating kids from their parents, toilets with sinks attached....all of these things were happening just the same under Obama with never a peep from Pelosi or the NY Times.

Obviously you can't expect the sheep on the street to know this, they know only what they are told, but the media talking heads and the Democrat politicians in DC know full well that this is and was SOP for these centers even when Obama was in the White House and Trump had nothing to do with implementing it.

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo

She’d never seen an in-sink-erator garbage disposal either.

She’s an idiot, and most of the people she’s actually dealing with are being polite and sensitive of her feelings instead of just telling her she’s f’n stupid to her face.

She is a self important dumbass, and she doesn’t belong in Congress. The people that voted her in deserve every second of her stupidity.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
She’d never seen an in-sink-erator garbage disposal either.

She’s an idiot, and most of the people she’s actually dealing with are being polite and sensitive of her feelings instead of just telling her she’s f’n stupid to her face.

She is a self important dumbass, and she doesn’t belong in Congress. The people that voted her in deserve every second of her stupidity.
she didn't really get "voted in", she got selected to be represented (from a contest).... then the votes were purchased thru advertising, false promises and hand outs to get her in.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Shocking.

The tolerant left.

Antifa is literally by definition fascist.

The country is doomed.

The great experiment of a democratic republic is near its end.
yup... Wilson, FDR, Johnson and Obama made sure of that.... they're still in shock that 1) the people figured out how bad Hillary was, and 2) that the soft-coop didn't actually work.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
fake news...

you can tell it's not real news when there are paragraphs like this one - which is blatantly false.

It’s a facile comparison. Yes, both Ocasio-Cortez and Trump can effortlessly command attention and both rile up their political opponents if they so much as sneeze. But while Trump’s appeal is based on the (false) notion that he’s a brilliant businessman and his ability to speak to, and for, a narrow group of aggrieved Americans, Ocasio-Cortez’s brand is authenticity and inclusivity.