The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Well yeah people who are studying music at UNT need somewhere to work! That program is such a hidden gym that has really led to some incredible music coming out of DFW.

It's fun that there are several on this board that would have that program abolished from all colleges.
It is a very well kept secret. We are also going to check around their music program to see which accomplished students offer guitar lessons to make a few bucks.

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1106408088603713536

I hate when people politicize tragedy. Right, left, center, I DON"T GIVE A DAMN it is vulture level bullspit that needs to be pointed out. Instead, how many moronic sycophants will be quoting this jackass all day?

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1106408088603713536

I hate when people politicize tragedy. Right, left, center, I DON"T GIVE A DAMN it is vulture level bullspit that needs to be pointed out. Instead, how many moronic sycophants will be quoting this jackass all day?
Are we sure this is actually her? It begins with "At 1st I thought of saying".

We all know she doesn't think.

#fakeaoc

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Just to point out, people at the mosque were thinking and praying. So, she's basically saying their prayers are ineffective.

Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Just to point out, people at the mosque were thinking and praying. So, she's basically saying their prayers are ineffective.
Yes. Yes she is. It takes a special kind of stupid asshat to both politicize this kind of tragedy, but find a way to mock people of faith that were actually victims in it. I have no doubt the idiocy of it is lost on her.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The Guitar Center in Denton is actually really great. Very nice people and most of them bona fide musicians. That being said, we do plan to purchase an SG a bit later this year at the Tone Shop down in Addison. Great store, for sure!
Well yeah people who are studying music at UNT need somewhere to work! That program is such a hidden gym that has really led to some incredible music coming out of DFW.

It's fun that there are several on this board that would have that program abolished from all colleges.
Did I miss something? What program has someone on here desired to do away with?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1106322153731837952

In other words...to this guy "Democracy" means to steal the stuff other people earned or gained or somehow came to own and give it to those who didn't earn it at all....that's not Democracy...that's theft...

"Thou shalt not covet"
But that is the Democratic party.

Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Her knowledge of changing brake fluid is right up there with her knowledge of economics.

She's said some absolutely ridiculous things, but what she said after Amazon backed out may have topped them all.

Amazon was gonna pay $30 billion in taxes to NY, & get $3 billion back over 10 years, obviously netting the state $27 billion. That's not to mention the jobs.

Her idea? The state's better off using that $3 billion on various programs, etc...

The problem? You don't HAVE the $3 billion, let alone the other $27 billion, & the jobs have vanished.

Absolutely beyond the pale of idiocy.
Beyond the pale of idiocy? So, to you, if AOC would only advocate for socially conservative government with Laissez Faire Capitalism, she would be an utter genius to you? It can be surprising how simple it can be genius?

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
The beautiful thing about liberal stupidity is they are so sure and smug about their ideas and knowledge. They don't realize how stupid those very same ideas are until they become conservatives.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Her knowledge of changing brake fluid is right up there with her knowledge of economics.

She's said some absolutely ridiculous things, but what she said after Amazon backed out may have topped them all.

Amazon was gonna pay $30 billion in taxes to NY, & get $3 billion back over 10 years, obviously netting the state $27 billion. That's not to mention the jobs.

Her idea? The state's better off using that $3 billion on various programs, etc...

The problem? You don't HAVE the $3 billion, let alone the other $27 billion, & the jobs have vanished.

Absolutely beyond the pale of idiocy.
Beyond the pale of idiocy? So, to you, if AOC would only advocate for socially conservative government with Laissez Faire Capitalism, she would be an utter genius to you? It can be surprising how simple it can be genius?
She was supposedly an economics major. But she doesn't even understand how tax incentives work. That's being an idiot.