The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
The big problem is that there is no conservative source keeping track of how many times Trump lies. Another problem is Trump lovers keep on loving him no matter how many thousands of times he lies. To name one of them--MadMau. Maybe they will tolerate Trump's lies even through a recession, if one is coming.
The big problem is that people like you try to tell people like me what they think. I've stated on numerous occasions Trump is a dick. He lies like all politicians. But to constantly whine about him in particular for doing what every politician does as second nature and then to try and quantify it daily is just another trip down Partisan Boulevard.

You and others here hate him, I got that about 5380 posts ago (how's that for a quantitative number that nobody can ever prove). Try attacking the President on specific policies and you'll sound less like a partisan hack and more like somebody actually aware of what's going on around you.

Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
Got it! Public school teacher's, self included, dogs. What would you like me to fetch for you master?
Two part trick........ I'd like you to fetch the ability to listen to what people actually say. Then, not recycle what your deeply biased prejudices made you hear them say.

Fetch that and you'll get a cookie. Oh wait, we haven't actually gone over the fetch command yet........ here's a biscuit anyway.

Good boy!

1544026045055.png

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Give me ignorance or give me death! Liberty!
I can't give you ignorance... I think once you have it, then that's it. I'm pretty sure you can't get it twice.

I don't deal in death.... you'll have to ask Dr. Kevorkian for help with that, more to Seattle.

Sorry for being so insensitive... I didn't know you were a teacher until I read through the thread... that explains everything.

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
I disagree. President G H W Bush said "Read my lips, no new taxes". He didn't mean to lie, but raised taxes for the sake of the country. It cost him a second term. How can you even suggest that if one supported Bush they would be as hypocritical as a supporter of a President who lies approximately ten times a day.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and googled “trump 6400 lies wapo “ I was expecting to see a list of 6400 supposed lies. I quit reading when the first thing I saw was “no collusion” listed 157 times. Here’s your chance pokey, show me some collusion! Right now! Show me! We were promised collusion and apparently you know where it is since you’re claiming that saying “no collusion “ is a lie. Put up or shut up....

Jul 20, 2018
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and googled “trump 6400 lies wapo “ I was expecting to see a list of 6400 supposed lies. I quit reading when the first thing I saw was “no collusion” listed 157 times. Here’s your chance pokey, show me some collusion! Right now! Show me! We were promised collusion and apparently you know where it is since you’re claiming that saying “no collusion “ is a lie. Put up or shut up....
You haven't heard? Mueller's coming out with that conclusion any day now. Any day now...……..you'll see. Yep. I'm betting it will happen. Possibly. Maybe. Ooops. Not really!!!

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The sources are there for you to see and evaluate but you seem to prefer alternative facts and lies over truth. Good luck with that.
Facts are facts and truth is truth all else is dangerous delusion. Have fun in the rabbit hole.
I don't know what sources you get your information from but judging from your posts in this forum I'm sorry to have to tell you that they do NOT deal in facts and truth.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I don't know what sources you get your information from but judging from your posts in this forum I'm sorry to have to tell you that they do NOT deal in facts and truth.
Washington Post and Politifacts
I'm sure you ALL consider them fake news. Cost one WP report his life telling the truth. But who cares about a fake news reporter being bone sawed to death while still alive, or the hard truth.