The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You've already proven you own a lifetime supply. The sad part is you passed it on to so many young minds. It must be really hard to spend an entire education career in the bottom 5% of the nation.
Did someone walk on your grave? Why so angry Winner? You've got it all. Or does it just make you feel even higher denigrating lesser individuals ?

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You've already proven you own a lifetime supply. The sad part is you passed it on to so many young minds. It must be really hard to spend an entire education career in the bottom 5% of the nation.
It was always a lot of fun teaching for the most part and it never mattered whether or not a kid was poor or rich. Treated them all the same. Sure as hell didn't go into teaching to become rich either. So stuff it up your nose if you can clear the extremely long nasty nose hairs.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Once again, I'll try to get your damned beat up and laugh at young ignorant Democrats instead of focusing on what's currently going on in the Republican Party thread going again! Don't blame me for your far far far right buddies. Winning! MAGA!

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I'm not justifying anything, just pointing out that if supporting a politician who lies makes one a hypocrite as you suggest, then every person who supports any politician at all is a hypocrite.
I disagree. President G H W Bush said "Read my lips, no new taxes". He didn't mean to lie, but raised taxes for the sake of the country. It cost him a second term. How can you even suggest that if one supported Bush they would be as hypocritical as a supporter of a President who lies approximately ten times a day.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Yes, now you can actually get your rocks off wanker.
Poor baby. How's it feel to have an old man live in your head rent free? Maybe if you'd aspired to excel you wouldn't be so hyper-sensitive when people have different life experiences leading to opinions other than yours lead them to different destinations. But no, it was easier to be a lemming union member in a failed educational system blaming others for your failures.

You are the true essence of a democrat and never fail to disappoint. But then, I'm sure your spouse tells you that often enough. :lol:

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Poor baby. How's it feel to have an old man live in your head rent free? Maybe if you'd aspired to excel you wouldn't be so hyper-sensitive when people have different life experiences leading to opinions other than yours lead them to different destinations. But no, it was easier to be a lemming union member in a failed educational system blaming others for your failures.

You are the true essence of a democrat and never fail to disappoint. But then, I'm sure your spouse tells you that often enough. :lol:
I won't take a word back I said about you, but I truly feel sorry for you. You're pathetic, but I'strive to pray for even those that abuse me and all teachers. Change your Depends and get some rest, remember your age and your health. Dream of what vile lying memes you can post tomorrow.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
I won't take a word back I said about you, but I truly feel sorry for you. You're pathetic, but I'strive to pray for even those that abuse me and all teachers. Change your Depends and get some rest, remember your age and your health. Dream of what vile lying memes you can post tomorrow.
Ahhh yes, the hate runs deep in this one. Console yourself with self-righteousness while wrapping yourself in the cloth of noble intent. Bearing in mind the old adage; "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". Your words are certainly at least as abusive to me as any I've offered in your direction. It's always an interesting exercise in sociology watching the piety of the self appointed "keepers of the faith" blame, curse, and attack all that disagree.

That said, I've enjoyed your torment which comes more readily at your own hand than mine and is justly deserved.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Well there goes another thread...
The big problem is that there is no conservative source keeping track of how many times Trump lies. Another problem is Trump lovers keep on loving him no matter how many thousands of times he lies. To name one of them--MadMau. Maybe they will tolerate Trump's lies even through a recession, if one is coming.

Last edited:

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Ahhh yes, the hate runs deep in this one. Console yourself with self-righteousness while wrapping yourself in the cloth of noble intent. Bearing in mind the old adage; "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". Your words are certainly at least as abusive to me as any I've offered in your direction. It's always an interesting exercise in sociology watching the piety of the self appointed "keepers of the faith" blame, curse, and attack all that disagree.

That said, I've enjoyed your torment which comes more readily at your own hand than mine and is justly deserved.
Yeah, teachers deserve to be labeled losers, because the only thing that matters is the acquisition of money. Those that they teach are losers because they are a mixed group with all the problems in the world deserving only segregation from the rich and well healed. Teachers are required to help students to become successful participants in society, but to the bloviating Right ,parents, supplies, facilities, and money don't matter. It's those damned unions and the amoral sons of bitches that belong to them that are the true problem. Republicans say: let's take our money away from them in the form of vouchers because we don't want our money supporting anything public. You keep the special needs students, underachievers, and all the children that come to school hungry, sleepless, sick and abused, BUT we fortunate few would like to recruit for, and play against, and hopefully defeat your ragtag clothed athletic teams so we can enjoy feeling superior just like our parents, and grandparents. No wonder you admire our self-deluded "I know more than all the Generals" President because your helping raise the next generation of truly superior people infinitely more qualified to lead by divine right than those damned serfs and peons you employ who constantly gripe and whine about not making a living wage. Losers, let them eat cake. One question, what young and attractive female public school teacher really put your arrogant self in your place in junior or senior high? God bless her, she tried.