The Obligatory "What Did You Do When OP Was Down"? Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Tried to go over and read gopokes and remembered why I never go over there anymore. Then I just wandered the internet desert for the last couple of days.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Is this new version of the board not going to have all the different like options that the old board had? Because I wanted to LOL snuffy's post, not just regular "like" it.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Went out and got 2.5 million Oklahoma voters signatures in support of Townie and recreational weed.

Then I smoked them.

What?!? I was that smurfing bored got dammit.

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I couldn't even work. My heart just wasn't in it. I went home early Thursday and didn't go at all Friday. Saturday and Sunday are my regular days off so I was covered there. Monday is a holiday, so I'm off then too. I was trying to figure out how I was going to be off Tuesday too but found it is back up now so I guess I'll go in then and "work" some. Other than that, nothing was different for me.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Did we fix the search feature?

Also, the new color scheme may be temporary but I like it. As much as I like Orange, nothing screams, "not a work site" like Orange.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Went out and got 2.5 million Oklahoma voters signatures in support of Townie and recreational weed.

Then I smoked them.

What?!? I was that smurfing bored got dammit.
LOL, How utterly absurd. A Republican candidate for Oklahoma Governor, Todd Lamb, would like you to know that Oklahoma is not ready to legalize rec marijuana. I bet all the Republicans candidates for governor would tell you the same.