The Mandalorian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Mando is amazing...the first two episodes of season 2 are both outstanding. It's just so well done, best thing on tv in years.
My wife and I talked another couple we know into watching it. We lent them our Disney + log in just so they could watch it. They are very intellectual couple who had never seen ANYTHING Star Wars related. Mandalorian was just so good we knew it would get them into Star Wars.

After Season 1 they went back and watch every single Star Wars thing produced in chronological order according to the Time Line. They finished all of that between season 1 and season 2 and them and their kids are now huge fans. They actually called my wife last week to thank them for introducing them to the entire franchise and helping them to understand how all things Star Wars had impacted science, technology, and popular culture.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
My wife and I talked another couple we know into watching it. We lent them our Disney + log in just so they could watch it. They are very intellectual couple who had never seen ANYTHING Star Wars related. Mandalorian was just so good we knew it would get them into Star Wars.

After Season 1 they went back and watch every single Star Wars thing produced in chronological order according to the Time Line. They finished all of that between season 1 and season 2 and them and their kids are now huge fans. They actually called my wife last week to thank them for introducing them to the entire franchise and helping them to understand how all things Star Wars had impacted science, technology, and popular culture.
I'm was one of those kids who the first movie they saw that wasn't a cartoon in the theater was the original Star Wars...been hooked every since. We had our immediate family parties at Christmas time around the release of the new trilogy...which, btw, isn't nearly as good as The Mandolorian. This is how Star Wars was meant to be done...in a series.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
My brother got me into our local theatre in Clinton to see the first movie. Was hooked. My wife has had vague knowledge and had watched some of the movies. She didn't watch season 1 until about a month ago. Ended up binging it and is now awaiting each episode of season 2 with my sons and I.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited: