The Mandalorian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 3, 2019
Stillwater, Ok
Well this baby Yoda thing is 50 years old. How much of a bad ass was Yoda..and how fast do they grow from 50-100? Yoda once told Luke he had been training Jedi for 800 years right before the Battle of Endor and achieved the rank of Jedi Master right around the age of 100

@wrenhal Yaddle died about 26 years prior to the battle of Yavin at the age of 436

Apparently in the new Star Wars video game there is a character who is telling the story of a legendary Jedi who he was told stories about growing up. The game is set about 15 years before the Battle for Yavin. The char name in the game is Greez Dritus and he said this legendary Jedi was green with pointy ears. Another char in the game ask if he is speaking about Yoda and he responded he was speaking about Yaddle

Wonder if this is the child of Yoda and Yaddle ? They served on the Jedi council together. The time line fits. The Mandalorian is set 5 years after Return of the Jedi.
The real reason Yoda went into hiding on Dagobah. To escape Child Support payments.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Sadly, I have to admit that I'm WANTING to like it more than I actually am... The production quality is obviously great but the story just isn't pulling my in like other shows. I feel like the episodes are way too short to make them have any real value. 30min just isn't long enough of an episode for this type of show. It's fine for sitcoms and the like, but action/drama shows really need to be longer IMO. Literally every show I watch (on Netflix or on TV) that's not a sitcom is a 1-hr format (45+ minute run time).
That is my complaint as well....too short. But I will let it slide since this was their first go at a live action Star Wars show, they probably wanted to see how successful it would be.

Well

This just shows my eyes are going too
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
Yeah agreed too short. Although within a 30 minute time frame the show does move, and easy to rewatch. Also, wanna see more baby Yoda doing force stuff. That little nipper could have some fun. Had to rewatch 5, that ending was interesting.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
The show is getting better and better. I can't wait to see where it goes.

I personally think he's NOT a clone, but the child of Yoda and Yaddle. I mean, the timing it the same (if the baby is 50 years ago) as when Episode I started. The baby is about the same age as Anakin.

All that said... NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I *HATED* The Last Jedi but I think JJ can turn that crap show into something special with Ep. 9. Sad thing is, I have to wait until December 29th to see it. My oldest won't be in from Boston until after the opening and that's the first I could get tickets to the IMAX in Moore.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The show is getting better and better. I can't wait to see where it goes.

I personally think he's NOT a clone, but the child of Yoda and Yaddle. I mean, the timing it the same (if the baby is 50 years ago) as when Episode I started. The baby is about the same age as Anakin.

All that said... NINE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I *HATED* The Last Jedi but I think JJ can turn that crap show into something special with Ep. 9. Sad thing is, I have to wait until December 29th to see it. My oldest won't be in from Boston until after the opening and that's the first I could get tickets to the IMAX in Moore.
I'm gonna try to go opening day.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk