The left loses its cool

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
I have great faith in "we the people" to rise up and make their views known. "We the People" often make mistakes but we have a correctable system that rights the great ship of State.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
She is kicking off her 2020 campaign.
Exactly!!! It's we are one of you photo ops....... Remember how they were struggling trying to make house payments and pay for poor Chelsea Clintons education at Stanford, Oxford, Columbia, and New York University.......

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
When you have the Obama Muslim Conspiracy followed by the Trump Russian Conspiracy it does kind of drive hysteria. Wheres Rodney King to ask us to all get along?

osupsycho

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
We're as screwed as someone trying buy legal smoking pot in Oklahoma.
Oh come on now, just make sure you find a place to sign the new petition 797 before the 8/8 deadline to hit 120K signatures (hint go to GTVOK.com for signing locations) and watch this state implode when the electorate decides to make recreational legal come this fall...

I can say that even the fact that this state made medical Gajauna legal is blowing my mind and I really see a path for rec legalization with the way things are going. It truly gives me hope that the great silent majority is more cognizant than I gave them credit for and makes me have a glimmer of hope for the future...

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Oh come on now, just make sure you find a place to sign the new petition 797 before the 8/8 deadline to hit 120K signatures (hint go to GTVOK.com for signing locations) and watch this state implode when the electorate decides to make recreational legal come this fall...

I can say that even the fact that this state made medical Gajauna legal is blowing my mind and I really see a path for rec legalization with the way things are going. It truly gives me hope that the great silent majority is more cognizant than I gave them credit for and makes me have a glimmer of hope for the future...
Edmondson has to be laughing, if they get that petition signed and get it on the ballot he's going to be the next Governor. Drummond is already getting his commercials ready to blame Hunter for the whole fiasco.