The finale: Pokes vs WV game thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
This team is 3-3 over the past 6 games, and we played well in our last 2 losses against Kansas & Texas Tech. This team has definitely improved down the stretch.

Nov 6, 2010
I hope the Browns were watching this game. With these seniors and the influx of freshmen talent we've got coming in, he could be part of something special. After seeing the development of Yor and Ice, I no longer think we're a couple years away, I think our year is next year. OSU is going to contend for the conference championship next year, mark it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I hope the Browns were watching this game. With these seniors and the influx of freshmen talent we've got coming in, he could be part of something special. After seeing the development of Yor and Ice, I no longer think we're a couple years away, I think our year is next year. OSU is going to contend for the conference championship next year, mark it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's so nice to actually have a big that plays like a big.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
Lindy Waters has turned into such a good player. When we needed a bucket he went inside and got a bucket. His handle has gotten better even if it's still the weakest part of his game. I always thought he was solid but he keeps improving

Nov 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
Back to back wins baby!

You could tell that neither team wanted to finish last and it led to a pretty good game.

Proud of the fight our guys have shown this year. The way they have came together and with the class coming in...I'm getting optimistic about next year.

Jun 25, 2011
Lindy Waters has turned into such a good player. When we needed a bucket he went inside and got a bucket. His handle has gotten better even if it's still the weakest part of his game. I always thought he was solid but he keeps improving
The only player who hasn't shown significant improvement from the beginning of the year is Cam and I think that is because he has been playing hurt. Dizzy has been more aggressive rebounding and has become a bit more than a spot up shooter. The freshmen have both had very strong seasons and the argument could be made that our recent wins can be attributed to their contributions. And Curtis Jones has shown he can at times provide microwave offense. I am pleased at the progress that has been made. It would be nice for the team to win a game in the Big 12 tourney so they can measure just how much progress they have made.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The only player who hasn't shown significant improvement from the beginning of the year is Cam and I think that is because he has been playing hurt. Dizzy has been more aggressive rebounding and has become a bit more than a spot up shooter. The freshmen have both had very strong seasons and the argument could be made that our recent wins can be attributed to their contributions. And Curtis Jones has shown he can at times provide microwave offense. I am pleased at the progress that has been made. It would be nice for the team to win a game in the Big 12 tourney so they can measure just how much progress they have made.
A game or two, or three, or even four??!!??!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
It's been a crappy year thanks mostly to the stupidity of a few players. However, our coach is a real deal. He's got players and fans believing in his system, he's recruiting some top talent and he teaches good technique.
What's not to like?

So, another lost year leading to another year of hope and promise.

Sounds like our football team.

Still, you gotta believe.