The finale: Pokes vs WV game thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Obviously WVU isn't a great team, but I love the improvement over the past month. Losing all of those players hurt depth, but we weren't any better over a 5 minute stretch with those guys. But we are showing actual improvement now.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Watching in GIA is amazing. This team has immensely improved, no question. Give 'em some love, fellow fans. Coach Boynton and Co., and his players are determined to prove the OSU Cowboys is on the rise. Add the phenomenal class Boynton put together.. it's coming. And I can't wait.

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
Obviously WVU isn't a great team, but I love the improvement over the past month. Losing all of those players hurt depth, but we weren't any better over a 5 minute stretch with those guys. But we are showing actual improvement now.
In only two seasons Boyton’s teams seem like they always playing their best basketball toward the end of the season. That’s what I want more than anything with our program.