the ESPN + thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
At least its a night game...it's been a brutal September so far...hope the weather eases up by then. IF we win Saturday...networks and espn main are going to miss out on two top 25 teams with undefeated records...moronic.

Apr 14, 2008
Texas
ESPN+ is worth it. They actually carry a bunch of other oSu content such as Gundy's post-game pressers and mid-week updates with Hunziker, as well as all the other sports.

Sep 10, 2010
Sachse, TX
I have no proof to base this assumption on. However, it seems like consumers were gaining the upper hand with online streaming and that the big networks are now focused on taking it back.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
ESPN+ is worth it. They actually carry a bunch of other oSu content such as Gundy's post-game pressers and mid-week updates with Hunziker, as well as all the other sports.
ESPN+ is making my AT&T TV Now (such a stupid name they changed DirecTV Now to...) feel less worth it... As long as it doesn't result in a rash of away broadcasts on ESPN+ it won't really effect me though.