The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Moral of the story. If you think it's ok to own a shotgun but you ignore the "shall not be infringed" part when it comes to other firearms.....you do NOT support the 2nd amendment.
At one point I thought to myself that I "MIGHT" be able to stomach Jokin Joe (over Sanders for sure) and maybe even over Trump.

Not anymore. Hell no. He's old. He's absolutely Washington establishment. And he's a smurfing idiot. He needs to retire from politics. Today. :glare:

Dec 11, 2011
What would the reaction be if one of Trump’s female aides tried to step in to head off a disaster like this, and his reaction was to literally “SHUSH!” her twice?

(Not to ignore/downplay the rest of this F-up, just haven’t seen it brought up anywhere else)

Jul 22, 2011
Biden is a candidate for a forgotten time. He will say whatever today's talking point is, or worse, whatever pops into his head regardless of facts or previous contradictory statements in order to win the momentary squabble. When confronted, he turns into a drooling belligerent.

He has been a professional politician since the sixties and his brain still lingers there.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Biden is a candidate for a forgotten time. He will say whatever today's talking point is, or worse, whatever pops into his head regardless of facts or previous contradictory statements in order to win the momentary squabble. When confronted, he turns into a drooling belligerent.

He has been a professional politician since the sixties and his brain still lingers there.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait…..I'm really confused. I thought Creepy Joe told the auto worker he was full of :poo: when confronted about saying he was trying to take away our guns. Said the video out there was a lie.
I am beginning to think Creepy Joe may be lying sometimes. Just a hunch I have.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

That clip is laughable. SMURFING LAUGHABLE!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Apparently the rules have changed somewhere along the way. Everyone knows you don't bash the media, but Trump did it and it helped him more than it hurt him. Everyone knows you don't belittle a voter at a rally with a legit question, but Biden does it and it may just impress some voters for being a "regular guy". Mostly we know Biden's best attribute is he's not Trump but both candidates are doing things previously considered political suicide and doing just fine.

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Biben is a candidate for a forgotten time, yep that’s the point.Forget, forgot, forgetting, fotgotten. Watch how the MSM treats Joes condition will it be like the $ 1.34 is equal to $ 1,000,000.00, watching the news readers and news writers will be a hoot.