The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
Breaking on NBC “ the no math network” MSNBC host the Reverend Al Sharpton going to Mexico for sex change operation this should make him the front runner for Veep. Congrats to Joe you got it made Bro.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Final 3 Dem Candidates:
Sanders- 2 failed Presidential campaigns
Warren- 2 failed Presidential campaigns
Biden- 2 failed Presidential campaigns, the 3rd is coming
6 failed Presidential campaings, 7th on the way

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/20/will-the-bizarre-trend-of-lionizing-democrat-losers-ever-end/

In our new culture of absurdity, however, Abrams’ loss was actually triumphant, and now she’s a preeminent political powerhouse who is a force to be reckoned with as allies put pressure on the Biden campaign to maker her the number two pick.

Abrams has become a star in the mainstream media and Democratic Party, as have others in the increasingly bizarre phenomenon of left-wing candidates failing upwards. Former Democratic Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke lost a Senate bid to unseat Republican incumbent Ted Cruz in the same year that Abrams lost in Georgia in what was supposed to be the year of the great blue wave. Less than 12 months later,
O’Rourke leaped into the crowded Democratic presidential race as a woke wonderkid, drawing comparisons to former President Barack Obama. Only one major difference: Obama actually won a Senate seat.
Despite O’Rourke’s similar failure to ever win a statewide race, glowing press coverage following his defeat propelled him into a top-ten contender in the early presidential polls before he even entered the race

Jul 22, 2011
Playing devil's advocate here:

The source is a pro-Russian member of Ukraine parliament. His dad was in the KGB.
I have no idea what Petro Poroshenko actually sounds like, so not sure if it's him doing the talking.
It was definitely recorded from Poroshenko's end, if it is him.
It could have been heavily edited.
If it sounds too good to be true...

The most damning thing is Poroshenko saying "..despite the fact that we didn't have any corruption charges, we don't have any information about him doing something wrong... I specifically asked him to resign."

That was the big deflection and defense by the left of the whole Biden/Ukraine scandal. "Shokin was corrupt!!!" "John Kerry and everybody down at the UN says so!!"

I don't see this going anywhere. The sides are dug in and the middle isn't paying attention. Though you could say that about just about everything. But apparently it's (as Joe Biden would put it) "a big f***in' deal" in the Ukraine right now.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2011
This is a hilarious video. "D'ey gon' put y'all back in chainz!!"

One thing I know for sure: If you have trouble figuring out whether you're for Biden or Trump, just listen to a recording of your own voice and if you sound like the campaign staffer who keeps trying to shut down the interview, you are ALL IN for Biden.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1263814309303529473

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
This, from a senile 80 year old white guy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-problem-figuring-whether-trump-123910329.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday emphatically defended his ties to the African American community — telling a popular black radio personality that he “ain’t black” if he was still weighing whether to support Biden or President Donald Trump in November’s general election.

“I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you, there are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” Biden said of his search process for a vice presidential nominee.
It was then that an aide to the Biden campaign could be heard interjecting into the conversation, attempting to cut short the interview. “Thank you so much. That’s really our time. I apologize,” the aide said.

“You can't do that to black media!” Charlamagne retored.

“I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o’clock,” Biden shot back, apparently referring to a subsequent media appearance by Jill Biden, before adding: “Uh oh. I’m in trouble.”

“Listen, you’ve got to come see us when you come to New York, VP Biden,” Charlamagne said. “It’s a long way until November. We've got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Charlamagne explained that “it don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact [that] I want something for my community.” But Biden remained adamant in promoting what he described as a career of public service devoted to advancing civil rights.

“Take a look at my record, man! I extended the Voting Rights [Act] 25 years. I have a record that is second-to-none,” he said. “The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run. I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”

Biden also sought to respond to concerns among African Americans that Democratic politicians take their votes for granted by pointing to his overwhelming support in the black community, which was largely credited for contributing to his comeback primary victory.

“They’re the folks [who], as they say it my way, ‘Brung me to the dance.’ That’s how I get elected every single time,” he said, imploring Charlamagne: “Come on man, give me a little break here. This is where I come from.”

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-problem-figuring-whether-trump-123910329.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday emphatically defended his ties to the African American community — telling a popular black radio personality that he “ain’t black” if he was still weighing whether to support Biden or President Donald Trump in November’s general election.

“I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you, there are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” Biden said of his search process for a vice presidential nominee.
It was then that an aide to the Biden campaign could be heard interjecting into the conversation, attempting to cut short the interview. “Thank you so much. That’s really our time. I apologize,” the aide said.

“You can't do that to black media!” Charlamagne retored.

“I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o’clock,” Biden shot back, apparently referring to a subsequent media appearance by Jill Biden, before adding: “Uh oh. I’m in trouble.”

“Listen, you’ve got to come see us when you come to New York, VP Biden,” Charlamagne said. “It’s a long way until November. We've got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Charlamagne explained that “it don’t have nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with the fact [that] I want something for my community.” But Biden remained adamant in promoting what he described as a career of public service devoted to advancing civil rights.

“Take a look at my record, man! I extended the Voting Rights [Act] 25 years. I have a record that is second-to-none,” he said. “The NAACP’s endorsed me every time I’ve run. I mean, come on. Take a look at the record.”

Biden also sought to respond to concerns among African Americans that Democratic politicians take their votes for granted by pointing to his overwhelming support in the black community, which was largely credited for contributing to his comeback primary victory.

“They’re the folks [who], as they say it my way, ‘Brung me to the dance.’ That’s how I get elected every single time,” he said, imploring Charlamagne: “Come on man, give me a little break here. This is where I come from.”
What is it with the lifelong blueblood northeastern guys trying to sound folksy?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You're back with a bang, I see.

When's Trump affected a southern accent or attempted to use regional verbage like that. He hasn't, & your response reminds me of why I had you on ignore before your meltdown.
Oh please don’t accuse me of striving to derail the Creepy Joe Thread, with one comment pointing to the obvious. Please don’t report me. MAGA