The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Dear Eight pound six ounce Newborn Baby Jesus, in your Golden Fleece diapers with your tiny little fat balled up fists, so cuddly but still omnipotent. Please let the Mods do what Pokey is asking so that we may have a glorious month free of Pokey and won’t have to sort through his ranting and raving and we won’t have to try and decide whether to be mad at him or feel sorry for him. Amen
Amen

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Dear Eight pound six ounce Newborn Baby Jesus, in your Golden Fleece diapers with your tiny little fat balled up fists, so cuddly but still omnipotent. Please let the Mods do what Pokey is asking so that we may have a glorious month free of Pokey and won’t have to sort through his ranting and raving and we won’t have to try and decide whether to be mad at him or feel sorry for him. Amen
I’m sad to inform you that sarcastic “prayer” never works. I don’t know what god would answer your or NotO’s prayers, but then I’m used to humbling myself before my God, and He usually lets me know when I’m going astray. But through callousness of heart I’ve heard you can soften His voice to where you can’t even hear it anymore.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Saw it with my own eyes while striving to respond before you deleted your less than prayerful response. Mods show how quickly NOT deleted!!!! Please prove him to be a liar and I’ll stay off here for a week, scratch that, a month!!!! Please verify that while I was writing a response NotOn deleted his post giving me an Oops something happened here response then his post and my incomplete response was gone. A whole month MODs.
Keep swimming in the effluence of your delusions.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Sorry to offend you with a legitimate question. We’re always being told “Trump lies!” And this seemed like a good opportunity to single out one of those lies. I guess I’ll have to keep looking.
You take apologetics to a new level! Hear no evil, see no evil, but damned sure willing to go after anyone that doesn’t worship at the feet of Trump. Really sad that so many have decided to just ignore the man’s faults and follow him blindly.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Haven't heard from him in a few hours. Maybe an orderly saw him pounding his keyboard and shltting his Depends and took him away for a Haldol booster.
Nah liar, was working in the garden. Living in the OP alternate universe may help you cover your worthlessness in the real world but it doesn’t put fresh food on the table.

Jul 22, 2011
Back to thread topic...
When called out the other day by Jake Tapper about coughing directly on to his hands, Joe mumbled something like "I'm by myself in my own home". Oh really!? Who's operating the camera? The lights? Your pancake makeup, Joe?
https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/1247525676090974210

Jul 22, 2011
We are going to have 2 extremely urgent problems in the coming four years:
Bringing back the millions of jobs lost in the last several weeks
and decoupling from the Chinese Communist government as much as possible.

Joe Biden is the exact wrong guy for that job.

1586438996654.png

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
"Mr Biden, 77, held an online town hall meeting on Wednesday to discuss unemployment but at no point were there more than 1,700 viewers, according to YouTube."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/joe-biden-struggles-to-be-heard-on-youtube-9z6ccj09b
Well no $hit! You have to look away, cringing, & feeling bad for him after about a minute.

The clip a couple of posts back where he just puts his head down & says "I should probably just stop talking." is really sad, regardless of whom you support. This clearly shows a level of awareness on his part.

Dealing with stroke & dementia patients all the time, I feel for Biden. He, & his people, are clearly aware of his decline & trying their best to push on through to the finish line in November. And now, they can't even campaign because all of the oxygen's sucked out of the room with this virus. Hell, he can't even get favorable media to give him a platform daily, despite trying to do so. Think about that.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Well no $hit! You have to look away, cringing, & feeling bad for him after about a minute.

The clip a couple of posts back where he just puts his head down & says "I should probably just stop talking." is really sad, regardless of whom you support. This clearly shows a level of awareness on his part.

Dealing with stroke & dementia patients all the time, I feel for Biden. He, & his people, are clearly aware of his decline & trying their best to push on through to the finish line in November. And now, they can't even campaign because all of the oxygen's sucked out of the room with this virus. Hell, he can't even get favorable media to give him a platform daily, despite trying to do so. Think about that.
That is a benefit to him. He’s got the same problem as Hillary. The more he’s on tv or visible, the lower his #’s go.