The Creepy Joe thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
A friend of mine (very Democrat) today... My response? "Non-Democrats are laughing at Democrats just now having this realization."

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...d-april-event-in-doubt/ar-BB11HDFS?li=BBnb7Kz

I didn't even realize there was yet ANOTHER debate scheduled at this point.

I know Trump haters would say Trump here, but I honestly can't recall a Presidential candidate in my lifetime as lucky as Biden.

I wouldn't call it luck, but yeah. I don't see how Bernie can continue his campaign with what's going on. And his supporters can't talk about another stolen nomination with whats going on. Tough break for them I guess.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I wouldn't call it luck, but yeah. I don't see how Bernie can continue his campaign with what's going on. And his supporters can't talk about another stolen nomination with whats going on. Tough break for them I guess.
Man, I've never really had that much against the guy, so no long term axe to grind here.

What would you call it if not luck? Seriously.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Holy crap.

Just take Trump completely out of the equation & ask yourself "would you ever vote for someone exhibiting this much mental decline?"
Just take Trump out of the equation and ask yourself "would a major political party ever nominate someone exhibiting this much mental decline?" If you answer is yes, you might be in the Illuminati might we need to burn you at the stake for your witchcraft and mind controlling ways.