The Butt-man for Prez thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
He's now apparently helping 9 year old kids with their sexuality. That wasn't a P.R. stunt at all...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I identified as an astronaut when I was 9....but it would have been stupid to send me into space. 9 year olds are confused about a lot of things....convincing them they are the opposite sex isn't helping them...it's the opposite of that.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Our Republican rep. apparently was trying to co-sponsor a bill with AOC to lower the voting age to 16. His primary opponent is leading him in the polls.
I know why Dens want to lower the voting age to 16....because free college is more likely to buy their vote. Why a republican would want to do it, I can't even begin to imagine.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
He's my representative too. That's beyond strange. Thanks for posting.
You're welcome. His campaign manager came to our door yesterday with a placard, but I was getting ready to hop on a meeting and didn't get a chance to ask WTF was the rationale for sponsoring and voting on this turd of an idea. I wish I had been late to the meeting and gotten it from the horse's mouth.