The 2018 Masters

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Although Ricki lost by one, he had some opportunities to catch Reed, but Reed hung tough. I'm proud of Ricki for not folding on the final day like he has in the past. On the first hole I thought, "Oh, here we go again.", but RF continued to fight even with his history of missing the fairway blunders.
I believe this was a major confidence booster to Ricki to take with him to the next major.
And one announcer was quick to ad that Ricki, win or lose, is always there to support the champion. He shows real class in winning and losing. Very proud of Ricki being a part of the Cowboy family.
Oh, by the way.....has anyone seen a gooner on the tour (not counting making a guest appearance as a color announcer) of late? Hmmm. I keep forgetting their just a football school.

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Although Ricki lost by one, he had some opportunities to catch Reed, but Reed hung tough. I'm proud of Ricki for not folding on the final day like he has in the past. On the first hole I thought, "Oh, here we go again.", but RF continued to fight even with his history of missing the fairway blunders.
I believe this was a major confidence booster to Ricki to take with him to the next major.
And one announcer was quick to ad that Ricki, win or lose, is always there to support the champion. He shows real class in winning and losing. Very proud of Ricki being a part of the Cowboy family.
Oh, by the way.....has anyone seen a gooner on the tour (not counting making a guest appearance as a color announcer) of late? Hmmm. I keep forgetting their just a football school.

She has quite the short game.:thumbup:

Carneyman14

I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party
A/V Subscriber
Oct 20, 2008
Minneapolis, MN.
Unfortunately it looks like Dalke might be a pretty good pro for them. Not that they care.

Jul 16, 2005
Edmond
He was asked post-match if it was difficult to congratulate the winner after coming so close to winning a major. Rickie's response was along the lines of "no, because I know I gave it my best effort and left it all out on the course." What a great response by Rickie. We are very blessed to have such an amazing ambassador for our university. Hopefully we don't have to wait much longer for him to win a major.